seems pretty quiet in here lol

DeletedUser10988

havent seen any awesome posts from our enemies lately. wondering why the forum has gone silent.
maybe we should start keeping an official score, because obviously points dont matter. last i checked we were outnumbered 2-1 or so and winning. anyone got an official 'score'?

DeletedUser

Are you taking into account the inactives you took? Just curious fellas ;)

DeletedUser

havent seen any awesome posts from our enemies lately. wondering why the forum has gone silent.
maybe we should start keeping an official score, because obviously points dont matter. last i checked we were outnumbered 2-1 or so and winning. anyone got an official 'score'?

Lets assume that we can take you guys and your pacts as 1 alliance if you want to count Ely and phoenix as one. the number of players would be 249 for THC/AGO/HR/HF and 206 for Ely/Pho. Looks pretty even in player numbers to me.

DeletedUser

Lets not assume you can lump us in with our pacts? I know it makes you feel a little better about the score but our pacts are our pacts. Lumping us all together for a score seems a bit dumb to me....feel free to post individual alliance battles you may be winning to feel better.....but leave our score how it is.....you can't lump us in with pacts we are not even that close to and say we all have the same conquest stats.....

DeletedUser

I'm not talking conquest stats at all. I was talking about being outnumbered which you are not. We have 206 players you lot have 249 players. That seems like the THC side has more players to me o.o and that's not even counting the alliances we have been at war with that are not one of your pacts. Please read what stat I was relating before you try to rebut otherwise you will get torn apart. Have a nice day and remember to read a little more deeply next time :)

DeletedUser

Let's keep it nice and civil and not sink to the depths others take it too <paul>

It's a game, and a war game. So far, it's been fun. Actual stats are misleading when it comes to score. many players we took over in O44 were either booted or left THC before they were finished, so those won't count. Many cities taken by THC were due to the entire break up of TVM and the positioning of those cities compared to the proximity of the players. Same as those easily taken in 44 by us.

The semi actives in THC are safely tucked away far from us. They don't poke their heads out anywhere near the front lines. Some of our semi actives got caught behind the lines and have lost their cities. It happens.

So far it's been the first real war on the server. Both sides have good players with 30+ cities. The majority of our cities are an ocean or two away from the front lines, whereas yours are all within striking distance. That makes a huge advantage at this stage, and the numbers reflect that. In a few months when the lines are more fully drawn, it will be harder for both sides and the real war starts.

Again, Ely is contending with multiple alliances attacking on multiple fronts, and THC is not. That is again, an advantage for THC. I hope for a good war for many months and look forward to the continued fighting. Win or lose, it's nice to see the world finally coming down to two sides and look forward to the battles.