Scorpio Rising

DeletedUser8393

When this new world forms, there's going to be a global threat- Scorpio Rising.

I am an experienced player, having played all the way back from Rho, and i have came back after a year long break from the world of Grepolis.

I have had a history of making very, very successful alliances. Even a few 1st placers.

Post here if you are interested in joining.

We shall be heading northeast.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't know....probably not...but I think you might win World wonders...

Good luck and hope you will endure the long construction times of the buildings...

DeletedUser5088

Lol the world hasn't even started and you are already saying who will win WW
facepalm

(Good Luck TGS!)

DeletedUser

Hey from he had said, it looked like he might win....it's called ( preworld predictions) and what direction are you heading?

DeletedUser8393

Northeast. thank you i forgot to mention that. And charl, i never said anything about winning WW lol. But based on my experiences as a recruiter and leader, i think at the very least we shall rule our respective ocean, and possibly become a first place alliance and maintain first place for a long time.

DeletedUser8393

Well, it looks like we're the most developed idea for an alliance at least. Not many people seem interested in this world. :p

DeletedUser

Yea it is a slow server but for those of us that have buisy carrers and cant play the game as much as those that prefer the LV3 game speed its perfect....I wish I had the time to play in a faster server but RL gets in the way of that :(

DeletedUser

Yea it is a slow server but for those of us that have buisy carrers and cant play the game as much as those that prefer the LV3 game speed its perfect....I wish I had the time to play in a faster server but RL gets in the way of that :(

amen to that. Speed 1 works just fine for me

Good luck with the ally guys. Doesnt seem you'll have big competition