Saving This World

Head Hunters have appealed to FOB to do the same as us and offer M.A.C.O a 10 day NAP, so they can regroup and get their ally/leadership in order to then return to a 3 way fight. With the collapse of Tea , it became a two way street, sure we could sister up and try and poach the best players along with FOB, but how boring. The world population is way too small to do this, It would kill the server altogether like it did the last when vendetta fell. There is no victory to being handed a crown due to being the first to poach all the cream of the crop. Better to keep the playing field open with a three way war giving smaller allies also a chance to rise up.. If all the us servers are going to be 2 alliance wars, then we may as well pack up now and all move to the EN servers where at least there is 3 or 4 allies competing.
Awaiting FOBs decision...

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Head Hunters have appealed to FOB to do the same as us and offer M.A.C.O a 10 day NAP, so they can regroup and get their ally/leadership in order to then return to a 3 way fight. With the collapse of Tea , it became a two way street, sure we could sister up and try and poach the best players along with FOB, but how boring. The world population is way too small to do this, It would kill the server altogether like it did the last when vendetta fell. There is no victory to being handed a crown due to being the first to poach all the cream of the crop. Better to keep the playing field open with a three way war giving smaller allies also a chance to rise up.. If all the us servers are going to be 2 alliance wars, then we may as well pack up now and all move to the EN servers where at least there is 3 or 4 allies competing.
Awaiting FOBs decision...
Interesting!!! Very Interesting!!! In the end aren't all servers just down to the top 2 alliances and usually one pact each to swap for crowns also! This world is certainly a series of unfortunate events, but it is not the fault of any of the surviving alliances. Tea exploded from the inside from forces not related to much to the actual world. If that proves to be an advantage to any particular alliance or alliances, so be it. I don't believe it is poaching when the said alliance doesn't even exist!!! I say let the top 2 form a sister alliance each and then get to it!

Last edited:
Each to their own Bloodytyrant, we see it more fun as a 3 ally fight, was sure warming up to one, til it didnt. Thats our offer on the table. "To kill a server", or not.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Each to their own Bloodytyrant, we see it more fun as a 3 ally fight, was sure warming up to one, til it didnt. Thats our offer on the table. "To kill a server", or not.
A little tricky with the first and second place alliances being so far ahead of the rest, but maybe something can be figured out. If not, then there is always the next world!

DeletedUser4951

A little tricky with the first and second place alliances being so far ahead of the rest, but maybe something can be figured out. If not, then there is always the next world!

What about leaving the smaller alliances to their own devices for a couple weeks every month while the major ones duke it out? Could give them an ocean to set up in.

What about leaving the smaller alliances to their own devices for a couple weeks every month while the major ones duke it out? Could give them an ocean to set up in.
Another reason for our temp nap with Maco so they could rebuild their leadership to stay in the race, we all know its not a easy feat to put a broken ally together again.. then you have the learner/smaller allies who many a world I have seen them by the end of the race having a jolly time fighting and of course having fun, thus encouraging them to play the game some more. People are leaving for EN servers where they have a chance to at least compete against someone. Just my opinion.

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
So a NAP with MACO and shared forum with Phoenix? Outside perspective is your setting up the world to go all against Bling since you know you can’t win the fight, I understand y’all don’t want to repeat US101 and ghost with your tails between your legs, but I appreciate the thought. Players left for the EN because the US is known for hand holding lol nothing new here

DeletedUser4951

I'm just here to enjoy the show. :D

Also is there a world chat link that works?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15357

Pot, meet kettle.

*Sighs* Guess we'll go through this again for the fourth time? Joined a world late that you had a 6 alliance wide team with, fighting another 6 alliance wide team. Made my team from scratch, kicked both your asses quite easily. Then left - and sent my team to merge into "yours" (use that loosely cause it wasn't even yours and you were on VM at the time I believe - you weren't around at least) and yeah. Not sure how that's me being a coward but okay. The not even good part. Guess that makes you trash dude because not once did I ever stress over fighting your team or think we weren't going to win. Hell, it was one of the easier wars I've fought imo. I've fought WAY harder before.

*Sighs* Guess we'll go through this again for the fourth time? Joined a world late that you had a 6 alliance wide team with, fighting another 6 alliance wide team. Made my team from scratch, kicked both your asses quite easily. Then left - and sent my team to merge into "yours" (use that loosely cause it wasn't even yours and you were on VM at the time I believe - you weren't around at least) and yeah. Not sure how that's me being a coward but okay. The not even good part. Guess that makes you trash dude because not once did I ever stress over fighting your team or think we weren't going to win. Hell, it was one of the easier wars I've fought imo. I've fought WAY harder before.

And again, literally nothing you say is true. You are completely delusional.

But that's not the point. You saying someone “isn’t even good" is a laugh out loud joke because you obviously have no clue what good is. You just pretend you do. And everyone knows it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15357

AD is good, TheCommish is good, MGK is good, Vind is good, Marina Danka is good (when she actually plays), plenty of people are good. I'm sorry your standard of "good" is my version of trash? lol. Goodnight buddy. Sleep well <3

AD is good, TheCommish is good, MGK is good, Vind is good, Marina Danka is good (when she actually plays), plenty of people are good. I'm sorry your standard of "good" is my version of trash? lol. Goodnight buddy. Sleep well <3

Those players don’t even know you. Keep fronting.

You are a complete irrelevance in this game. You barely play but you troll the message boards with deluded, misleading propaganda to promote your image? I don’t know, just a guess, not sure why you believe your image is so important but whatever the reason, it’s extraordinarily sad and I wish you would stop and seek help, for your own sake and ours who are subjected to your dishonesty and misinformation.

Bottom line is everyone who’s anyone in this game knows that whatever you might have thought of yourself or done 10 years ago (which I’m sure is probably nothing much but you tell tall tales nevertheless) you’re just full of hot air now and have been for a while. You’re a blowhard with nothing to back it up; full of empty gusto and tilting at windmills, with no team and pretend friends.

Last edited:

DeletedUser15357

You are a complete irrelevance in this game. You barely play but you troll the message boards with deluded, misleading propaganda to promote your image? I don’t know, just a guess, not sure why you believe your image is so important but whatever the reason, it’s extraordinarily sad and I wish you would stop and seek help, for your own sake and ours who are subjected to your dishonesty and misinformation.

Bottom line is everyone who’s anyone in this game knows that whatever you might have thought of yourself or done 10 years ago (which I’m sure is probably nothing much but you tell tall tales nevertheless) you’re just full of hot air now and have been for a while. You’re a blowhard with nothing to back it up; full of empty gusto and tilting at windmills, with no team and pretend friends.

*sighes* :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They all know me. Good friends with them all, and everyone else who actually is good. But anyways, you can believe whatever you want about me - doesn't change the fact that my team royally wrecked yours with great ease. And if that's me doing that as a blowhard, imagine if you had met me and my teams "in my prime". :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Also, at this point, it's just funny watching you be so upset, over a loss from years ago, and verbally argue with such intensity and anger over a damn game. Imagine having that level of no life. Couldn't be me.

*sighes* :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

They all know me. Good friends with them all, and everyone else who actually is good. But anyways, you can believe whatever you want about me - doesn't change the fact that my team royally wrecked yours with great ease. And if that's me doing that as a blowhard, imagine if you had met me and my teams "in my prime". :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::eek::eek::eek::eek:

Also, at this point, it's just funny watching you be so upset, over a loss from years ago, and verbally argue with such intensity and anger over a damn game. Imagine having that level of no life. Couldn't be me.

You don’t get it. You never do.

I couldn’t care less about what you think about me or what you want to believe happened in Eubea. Live in your own fantasy world for all I care, that’s your right. You’re the Queen of England, up is down, and you can shoot sparkles from your rear end. All the power to you.

But the second you start spreading your lies in a public forum, I do care. There are two things I don’t like: cheats and liars. And you most definitely are a liar.

You can gaslight about me being angry or having no life all you want. Everyone sees that for what it is - the last resort of a guy who has nothing left to defend himself with. The truth is, it’s YOU who continues to respond and insist on spouting your BS recitation of your “loss from years ago.” It’s YOU who can’t let “a damn game” go, and with each time you go around in circles you give people more and more reason to dislike you.

No one is coming to your defense. Wouldn’t friends do that? Or are they not actually your friends and they’re smart enough to not want to be associated with your lies?

If you continue to be dishonest and post disinformation in these forums, I will continue to call you out because that’s the right thing to do.

Last edited: