Savage Subjugation

DeletedUser5244

Cool i've got an Attacker of the Day and Great Power of the Day award in a world where some guys have 200 more cities than me...but nice job!! :p

DeletedUser5244

No it didn't you're lying.

1,000 DBP is not going to get you a DoD

DeletedUser

Stoogy R.H, the bottom line is, your delusional, and your getting nowhere in Delphi. Thanks for the farm, bub.

DeletedUser2498

sorry IO you're wrong. he's my farm. j/k guys, there are way too many of you trying to farm him once protection ends. i'll get my abp from the rest of the island while you fight over who's going to take out stogus.

DeletedUser

Hahaha, your so much fun Stogus. Which world is your real world then? You also said you were making an alliance, is that correct?

DeletedUser

Sure but I decided not to make an alliance...as for which is my real world, I'm going to take it philosophically. My real world is my real life world where I am getting straight As.

Now which is your real world?

DeletedUser

Hello there Grepo Forum World, although my names not known like many others you see here, I founded Brotherhood of War in world PSI, thanks to an invitation from the takes no BS h3ll-hunter, some BoW elite and myself plan on causing as much Mayhem and destruction as possible, btw I BUY GOLD, lol

SS forever

TobbyC

DeletedUser

lol

Sure but I decided not to make an alliance...as for which is my real world, I'm going to take it philosophically. My real world is my real life world where I am getting straight As.

Now which is your real world?

Stoogy, Were just playing with you man, your a funny dude.

DeletedUser5244

Good news for SS....Peterpanic HAS COME BACK!!!!! If you were here with us in Psi then you would understand.