Savage Subjugation

DeletedUser5244

Savage Subjugation- UPDATED ROSTER

It's a maybe....in case you don't know then check here... Savage Subjugation

We'd be willing to let you in, if you're interested just say so beneath here. Chances are we're gonna grab some of the best of the best from Psi so we expect you to be a top tier player....:D

Current Roster:
H3LL-Hunter
FermentingFruit
nselfs
zyxmyth
Irrefusable offer
Astinos
rubber
ajvm
HadesHeadies
DignifiedWOODY
Brandon chappell
hades1254
palms02
Annon
munsonroye
MaGGoT-187
AKmill88
Arne Thoralf
Merlos
21393merlin
anglojet
TMaximus
absolutelaw
Stimulate
mariaella
orchestrates
Gazander
DarkOmen
DelRey
Thothmerl
Kathexiss
saboner
u283
TobbyC
HaierTheWeak
z1joshmon
perpetualstusentalways
mars ultima
Green Arrow
ZGriffin
Shaduke
Harmakhis
Renenutet
Auqakuh

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

Hey, hey, you should wait for Gythium if it's a speed 2 because I really wanna play gyth again lol. But if you do join here, count me in

DeletedUser5244

sounds good FF, gonna talk with my main man and see what he says. The only prob is if we catch Gythium as a morale world, lol, settings here are perfect in my opinion. Gonna make a draft list soon...

DeletedUser5244

Probably not....but for y'all who don't know, i'll write you guys a little bio about us.

We may not be #1 in points/ ABP, but we have only lost 1 city that we were aware of, and our cofounder went AWOL literally 2 hours after his revolt started. We basically declared war on the world, and chose 2 alliances right off the bat. Alliance of Kings, the #1 alliance in Rho, was our first choice and they were #3 in the world (We were #2) after that we decided our 2nd target would be The Phoenicians, the #10 alliance with a bunch of guys from Iota. We slaughtered both of these alliances. In the end we took 35 cities or something from AoK, and 22 from TP (a bunch of their guys abandoned). We destroyed their alliance in one OP that performing an OP that led to the rimming of all 3 of their founders.

--- Will edit in rest later

And I don't mean to be so cocky, sorry I know i'm a hothead so i'll be one to make a stupid move and kill myself :p

DeletedUser5088

Good Luck

why are so many good alliances going in two worlds now........:s

DeletedUser2063

Just sayin AoK is number one because all the best from the previous number 1 jumped there :p

DeletedUser5244

Thy are still number 1 :p (and they were number 2 before that right?) :D

DeletedUser2498

looks like a good group. can i get in on this? i took a break from grepo for a while, and i apparently don't show up on grepostats anymore; but if you have room for anyone else i can send you a resume.

DeletedUser6486

Sorry H3LL I can't join here, too busy in Psi and Byzantium

DeletedUser5244

It's good, gonna send an MM to our guys tonight....you can expect Lance to jump right on it...:D

I updated the roster, not much yet but then I really haven't started recruiting yet either.

DeletedUser5244

Yup, we will. I'm probably gonna be bringing in reinforcements from other worlds as well, have a bit more time on my hands here than I did before ;)

Updated the roster, but still a lot to come so hang in tight until I declare recruiting done :p

DeletedUser6819

you need a member? i deceided to join the best ally there is thats where you come in...

DeletedUser

Wondering if I can join? Pretty experienced... looks like you guys are fun

DeletedUser5244

Sure...u283 i'll add you to the list. I see you're from PH ;)

as for mwh...not sure. If you join the direction we join by luck then sure...but thats only a 25% chance ;)

Also, I have updated the roster. Expect it to grow as I have heard of many potential members but they aren't definite Yes's yet.

DeletedUser

wait fermentingfruit is playing here? Is he playing for real?