Savage Sub Wants/Needs Competition!

DeletedUser2498

well i'm sure the REAL alliance might have made for good competition... too bad that isn't what we got. if any of the founders of that alliance are reading this, please change the name, or at least take the grepostats link off your alliance profile like it's even close to the same group. you're doing them a huge disservice. how many of you were actually in the real SS Atak... 1, 2? is it even that many? i'm so glad titans is here, or we might have all given up on this world already lol

DeletedUser8562

well i'm sure the REAL alliance might have made for good competition... too bad that isn't what we got. if any of the founders of that alliance are reading this, please change the name, or at least take the grepostats link off your alliance profile like it's even close to the same group. you're doing them a huge disservice. how many of you were actually in the real SS Atak... 1, 2? is it even that many? i'm so glad titans is here, or we might have all given up on this world already lol

lol so true

DeletedUser5244

The Titans won't last long once we start fighting back...:D

DeletedUser

Bump for anyone wanting some laughs in. (read from the beginning)

DeletedUser

where did SS go? I thought they were going to start fighting?

Fighting for who can jump ship first that is. lol

Great job TiTans, thank you for taking that eye sore off the map.

DeletedUser

where did SS go? I thought they were going to start fighting?

Fighting for who can jump ship first that is. lol

Great job TiTans, thank you for taking that eye sore off the map.

TBH I don't think our alliance did all that much. I think the SS leadership should be blamed for running a shoddy organisation. Obviously ppl get fed up and frustrated when they are more active and organising things than the so-called leadership themselves are doing.

DeletedUser8889

Savage Subjugation was getting pounded by Pillars of War + Titans, almost every single top players in Savage went to Titans.

Last edited by a moderator: