Savage Sub Wants/Needs Competition!

DeletedUser5244

Stoogey I love how I joined the forums 4 months before you and yet you still have 100 more posts than me :p

DeletedUser

What does that have to do with...anything?

Word what does that have to do with anything

Well, in the beginning of the world, everything seems so active and awesome and then...some new world world is open and people swarm in there because they have good settings or whatever reason and then the previous world gets depleted and lags too much action and becomes no fun at all

DeletedUser5244

Yeah but what I meant is nobody ever mentioned Tau in this thread...get it?

DeletedUser

I'm just saying that worlds "slack off on the action" because those world creator dudes release them way too fast

DeletedUser

As the "world creator dude" I release new worlds when the old one gets full. Turning away new players isnt going to happen. That's just stupid. If players choose to join a newer one, there is nothing we can or will do anything about it. Now please return to the actual topic.

DeletedUser

How can Daed post messages while offline?

Back on topic:

Savage subjugation has two playgrounds : psi and delphi

DeletedUser

As the "world creator dude" I release new worlds when the old one gets full. Turning away new players isnt going to happen. That's just stupid. If players choose to join a newer one, there is nothing we can or will do anything about it. Now please return to the actual topic.

Rofl! lololol. Stoogey, you just got Told! With a Capitol T!

DeletedUser8562

You tell'um daed!

DeletedUser8424

You guys keep complaining about wanting war. Why not just start a war? lol

DeletedUser8424

Well, obviously. That means no one can go to war with u yet. I meant after bp, just like u did when u asked for war

DeletedUser2498

don't worry, i'm sure we'll be starting plenty of wars very soon.