Savage Sub Wants/Needs Competition!

DeletedUser

That's true.
Not arrogant at all are we FF? Lol

Who gives a crap if I am a world hopper?

Noone, but it shows you are:
A - a noob
B - weak
C - easy to cast aside
and
D - SS food.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7241

Bladesdadsson I joined Athens and I am still there unlike you.. Played a week in Byz for fun (Don't play speed 3 worlds).. And now am playing this world with Athens not world hoping. I believe I didn't join Corinth so not the last 3 worlds. But I don't feel the need to explain in more depth because I don't need to explain myself to a world hopper.

DeletedUser

Psi already give all of you competition. . I wonder why did you left and start over in here...

DeletedUser5244

Lol yeah sure. We dominated in Psi and you know it, once we took out everyone in our area it got boring. Have you noticed how our guys merged into GG? We haven't quit.

DeletedUser

Yes I knew that.. but its seem like unfair you merge with GG when lot of players in Psi expect SS will swim towards the end.. I think its still early to get bored when the real fight is start..

DeletedUser8562

um... they are an mra..... they tried recrutiing small alliances to make into acadamies

DeletedUser5244

Yes I knew that.. but its seem like unfair you merge with GG when lot of players in Psi expect SS will swim towards the end.. I think its still early to get bored when the real fight is start..

Dude, trust me. You get bored when the "fighting" is your enemy founding cities and stacking the city with 800 birs. Not very fun, and I hope you realize how hard it was for us to go on.

We lost 3 of our top players in the same week, 35 cities between all of them, and lost our cofounder as well. I've been leading alone for quite awhile now. We would have won any individual war, but when you take heavy losses liked that and have a coalition formed against you, it gets harder ;)