Savage Sub Wants/Needs Competition!

DeletedUser

We SS players know we will be the number one Alliance, We know that we wont lose a War, We know were smarter than everyone, We know were Cockier than everyone, We know our Army is bigger than yours, We know we have better strategies than you, We know that we are better looking than you, We know that no other Alliance deserves to be in the same sentence as SS. We are the Perfect Alliance, We are the Alliance that you know if your not with us your doomed!. We are the Alliance everyone strives to create, but they cant because something always goes wrong, or lack of leadership, or the players aren't active. We literally laugh at all other Alliances because they are so Obsolete. Its to easy for us, we don't know how to act any other way.

Now, this doesn't mean we want anyone to give up, this is a game for all of us to have some fun :D.
SS wants competition!

We want someone to step up and try to Dethrone us!

Because if none can, Delphi will just be our little Personal Playground. Which is what I can Almost Guarantee will happen.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7241

Ohhh thank you Stogus because we didn't know you were talking about SS ATAK FAMILY the first time you posted in this thread.

DeletedUser8262

Wow, you are already making predictions 12hrs into the game, congratulations

DeletedUser

lol Yea "SS Attack Family" They are definitely "Competition" lol. The only thing they have going for them is the SS in there name.

DeletedUser

ok, you have a -perfect- alliance and yes, we want competition,

DeletedUser2063

I did little Stoogey. Their stats are as good as yours. They don't have one player here that was in that alliance. They copied the name and put the stats down. Even if mitsicu came here from that alliance in another name, he's a leader who can't speak good English leading a group of Americans pretending to be someone who they're not

DeletedUser

I did little Stoogey. Their stats are as good as yours. They don't have one player here that was in that alliance. They copied the name and put the stats down. Even if mitsicu came here from that alliance in another name, he's a leader who can't speak good English leading a group of Americans pretending to be someone who they're not

Rofl............

DeletedUser7241

That's exactly my take on the situation.