Same Second Attacks/Supports

DeletedUser1048

Ok so I launch a CS with one city. Then a few minutes later I send support from another city and antitimer has it land at the same second as the CS. I recalled, but is there a way of knowing which one would get to the city first?

DeletedUser271

I'd say that the attack you launched last will arrive after the one you launched first. But other people claim there are actually 10ths of second and they are taken into account when determining which attack will arrive first.

There's nothing certain, though. The same question was asked on the French forum a year ago, but there were no sure answer and only assumptions... So the only way to be sure is to check with the Administrator's overview :)

DeletedUser1048

I'd say that the attack you launched last will arrive after the one you launched first. But other people claim there are actually 10ths of second and they are taken into account when determining which attack will arrive first.

There's nothing certain, though. The same question was asked on the French forum a year ago, but there were no sure answer and only assumptions... So the only way to be sure is to check with the Administrator's overview :)

Or see if the guy I am sending the CS to tells me which one lands first jk Thanks Kyllmen, kind of figured it was a mystery without the Admin overview :D

DeletedUser

Hello,

Im pretty sure Kyllmen is correct here - first attack launched is first to hit. Good luck Joseph :)

/Flash

DeletedUser1048

Yeah that seems to be what my friends from Actium are telling me too. Guess I would have to gamble with it to figure out what happens. Thanks guys :)