Russian Bears vs Legions of Ares

DeletedUser

:) I am just laughing at the fact that the OP, NeoN32, posted this thread to kindly inform us on this issue. Cool story, bro!

DeletedUser13

I started attacking LoA myself to see how they are:

zaUSFO.png

shbdfjvbjfjd.png

Not your best mates :D

DeletedUser

HAHA-1.png

haha! he dodged when he should have stood his ground. And because he ran away this was they result
AryanAngelsattack.png

DeletedUser

And because I cleared out all the cities that he used to support himself I thought I would go ahead and clear out a 3rd RussianBear City.haha
3rdpickme.png

And Slobo JRock Really? You must feel proud of yourself lol.
He is only a fraction of your size.
Try pulling that on me and you would be smacked down

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You know what Slobo just between you and me as a personal bet. I give you permission to attack one of my cities without consequence and lets see what happens when you attack a player of closer size. That is, If your up too it? No hard feelings either way win or lose just as friends too see if you are as tough as you claim?

DeletedUser

мы - не будем на тебя нападать - мы тебя боимся)))
ты завоевал много городов)))
ты герой!!! ))
твое оружие - твой язык!)))
We - we will not attack you - we are afraid of you)))
you have won a lot of cities)))
you're a hero! ))
your weapon - your tongue!)))

DeletedUser

AryanAngel ,Russian is a wonderful fable "The Elephant and the lap-dogs" advise you to read, in the original sorry you can not understand the charm of language and rhyme ... а для тех кто знает русский вот эта басня:По улицам Слона водили,
Как видно, напоказ.
Известно, что Слоны в диковинку у нас,
Так за Слоном толпы зевак ходили.
Отколе ни возьмись, навстречу Моська им.
Увидевши Слона, ну на него метаться,
И лаять, и визжать, и рваться;
Ну так и лезет в драку с ним.

DeletedUser13

You know what Slobo just between you and me as a personal bet. I give you permission to attack one of my cities without consequence and lets see what happens when you attack a player of closer size. That is, If your up too it? No hard feelings either way win or lose just as friends too see if you are as tough as you claim?

Sure but u are toooooo farrrr :D LOL

DeletedUser

AryanAngel, I am thinking about asking my alliance for permission to attack you... All I see on here is talk, talk, talk, talk..... Maybe less talk and more taking cities would do you well...

DeletedUser

Just Stop mflip234 nobody cares about your opinion okay. Your not even in either one of these alliances so its none of your buisness.
And on another note lol.That was your idea of a retalliation attack RB I cleared 3 cities you couldnt even clear one.:)

1stAttacksonmycityGE.png

2ndAttackGE.png

3rdAttackGE.png

DeletedUser

You even attack? Ahaha, likely it became boring. You know than differs the noob the union from the real union? The union each player goes to the noob to achievement of the personal purposes, in the real union all play as a single whole. For our union there is a purpose - the 46th ocean, and we don't pay attention to the noob of players like you. You will become interesting when your city will be necessary. Also believe, if it is necessary to us - it will be ours.

I on your place wouldn't rejoice. Your union loses completely, my grandmother plays better than your union :D

DeletedUser

You will warn the noob the union, LoA. For us you can build the cities only

DeletedUser

Those LoA cities would look so much better without Russian flags. Maybe I should attack one of them...

You Russians have good tactics when you play fair, some other tactics are interesting but not available to other players. I look forward to the fight.

Medvediev Joined 2012-11-21 18:41:09 803
hyliganyu Joined 2012-11-21 18:41:09 0
SmithLight Joined 2012-11-21 18:41:09 263
Messalina. Joined 2012-11-21 18:41:09 254
German C Joined 2012-11-21 18:41:09 261
Old axis Joined 2012-11-21 18:41:09 300
popularny Joined 2012-11-21 14:41:02 261
t-55 Joined 2012-11-21 14:41:02 0
Azat86 Joined 2012-11-21 14:41:02 221
marikbg Joined 2012-11-21 14:41:02 308
DIVERSANTO Joined 2012-11-21 14:41:02 221
Legat121 Joined 2012-11-21 14:41:02 248
MinShi Joined 2012-11-21 14:41:02 263

So cool how they all join at the same time. Looks like multiple personality disorder! The ten head-ed Russian Hydra is formidable but we must find the weakness!

DeletedUser308

The way they're playing there is no weakness. I have no respect for these kind of players. However i do look forward to possibly playing against them soon.

DeletedUser

You say nonsens Watson, we all new players and accepted invitations yesterday at Russian servers. For example i am from russian server Lyambda (http://ru12.grepolis.com). You can check it by my login.