Russian bears came what to win

DeletedUser

I think the title is to sound like: Russian bears came. What to win? If i'm wrong, russians talk weird.

DeletedUser

Yes the sentence structure is differnt for Russian than English. German sentence structure is like how Yoda from Star Wars talks, but I only know some Russian I can't make a full sentence so I wouldn't know.

DeletedUser

Don't know why this degraded into making fun of their language...getting back on track.

Requesting that the title of this thread should be changed to "Russians came what to attack Americans in their sleep and act as if that takes skill"

Not sure why you feel like you have to prove yourselves (did Americans go to ru servers?), but please return to your own servers: your tactics are getting old here and you are ruining the game for many.

DeletedUser

but please return to your own servers: your tactics are getting old here and you are ruining the game for many.

If by tactics, you mean utilize GrepoBot, and still fail miserably, then you are correct.

Oh, whats this? A screenshot of one of the Russians top players using a 3rd party program to auto trade between cities while sleeping? Notice how the trades are still going even after we conquested the city? That's because the server takes about an hour to update a city changing hands, and during that hour, Grepobot dutily just steams onward completely oblivious that the resources are now being sent to an enemy.

trades.jpg

And if you think this is isolated to just 1 or two players in that alliance, you're smoking some serious herbs. Seriously, Innogames talks a great deal about of smack about cheaters, but when it comes to doing something about it, they seem to only care when those said accounts aren't also bringing in revenue in the form of gold use - and then only when the cheating becomes so blatant and widespread even they can't ignore it any longer. AKA - wait until the problem becomes absolutely painful instead of getting rid of it while its still just a dull ache.