~Rush Hour~

DeletedUser10179

~Rush Hour~

nCrOL8ym1Wu3vOL7VDvfTRgSzQb_zpsqvj0rx3t.jpg

How I Recruit:
Players who's names I recognize are usually allowed in right away without any real major background checks, but if you are not one of those players please make sure you add in a link to your stats. If you do not join the pre-made version of this alliance and you would rather join in game we will have point requirements and further in we will uphold BP requirements. I like players who are aggressive and aren't afraid to shed some blood and loose some troops for a teammate.

World:
I am looking for whatever you players are comfortable with, I have experience on both Conquest and Revolt worlds. I don't prefer one over the other either. So if you have a preference when signing up please add what you would like! include the speed of the world, wether you want morale or not, etc...

How I Play:
I am the opposite of a solo player, I would rather get BP helping out a friend than saving up troubles for a siege or revolt. I value BP more than I probably should, but it promotes teamwork for sure and pulls us closer together as an alliance for sure. I am not a fantastic player, mediocre at best.

Other Information:
I will be looking for a leader and maybe even a co-founder, I will only choose players I already know and trust for this position, if you are interested then let me know!

Members:
XpertGreek
Joesph Guy
Oggami Itto
Vaportrail21
Austinmorris
Bl4ckR4ider
LordCronus
The-Jester
JD Feyd
Brob09
Karlemanov

Note!: Everyone who knows me should understand I love this alliance cap, its something I can work with now that I can run an alliance with 40 members against another alliance with 40 members rather than 40 members vs. 100's. I do not plan to fall anywhere short of failure, a failure to me would be considered losing the world, and/or not having a blast. In my eyes a great way to have fun is winning... so I think I will stick with winning this one!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14335

I will be looking for a alliance that suits my needs i am active 18 hours a day currently playing with parthian shot i will be running 2 worlds i have been waiting for a speed 4 revolt for a while and i like the ally cap the problem will be MRA's with multiple academies.

I am also always on skype so hope you take my application in to consideration .....See you on the battlefield
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser10179

thats fine Oliver, good luck on Baris, and glad to add you to the list Oggami Itto and Austinmorris!

DeletedUser14338

I was trying to get the picture to format correctly to make it larger and lets just say i had complications. lol

DeletedUser10179

I see Mister Mayhem, well why have you made your first post here?

DeletedUser10179

Not horrible stats, I will message you with further information on acceptance.

DeletedUser283

I am glad you don't think they are horrible, I look at them and cringe not used to being outside the top 300, let alone riding around 1000. I will be waiting on your message.

DeletedUser5088

Good luck to your alliance Xpert! Austinmorris is a great player ;)

DeletedUser10179

Thank you Charl, good luck to you as well, wherever you are now a days ;-)

DeletedUser10179

DeletedUser14340

I am more then likely going to join this world. I havent played Grepolis in 3 years and I just started on Edessa with a newly made account since I forgot my old grepolis account since it got hacked. So I would love to join, but at the same time I wouldnt want to be considered dead weight. I was an officer in my old alliances and was considered an extreme strategist problem being since I havent played in awhile I wont be much help now a days. But please do let me know what you think. If I dont get accepted that is understandable, If so i shall be looking forward to meeting you on the battlefield :p

DeletedUser10179

I will PM my response Swiftly, glad you are back on Grepolis!