'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser11817

Yea, need to fight somebody.

smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
I prefer to argue with myself in a corner then fight invisible zombies with my dance moves.

The word spam is being thrown around way too much for attacks, Ops , cses so i will educate those on what it is...

Non Stop attacks with minimum units in said city...
Attacking and Recalling non stop
Non Stop farming raids of city (just take the city) if you farm its like twice or 3 a day not 10 or more.
Hours and hours of meaningless attacks

Ops on players are not spamming but if you do spam prepared for consequences because its a dirty tactic only used by players who cannot Grep...

LOL, Spamming a player means you cannot take that player in a fair exchange and honestly its sad. It should only be done if done to one of your alliance mates. What your leader sent us in a message is pure definition of SPAM and if you you are honest to yourself admit and accept you are less of a player...

DeletedUser11817

But if spamming is wrong then why is it allowed in a game. Only a fool would want a fair fight. Also, how else do you find out offline times if I cannot HC 10 times or more in a day? Why send a CS when a player is online when I can find out when they are offline and then take it. If people cannot handle constant alarms then move away from frontlines. Or just don't answer your alarms at all.

I don't use alarms. I like to sleep

Correct its allowed but being a grep veteran no one did this when i started and if done it was severely punished in return. Your theory on move from front is idiotic, If you cannot take a city with your mates from an enemy without it then that is pathetic...

HC tells if off, spying a city with full resources another sending a attack to a city and landed no dodge plus all sorts of legal scripts legal can all help identify an offline player. What separates an avg player from a good player is taking cities while on....

Listen i am not going to come down on you but Spamming a player or players is wrong because if done too you, you would not understand what i am saying..

Also Some sort of spamming i heard will be banned soon from what i heard

DeletedUser11817

I have been spammed. I just ignore it. Also you cant live in the past. I have been playing grepo a very long time. It's called adapting. You cant expect a game not to change over the years.

Coming on here to complain about spamming is silly. Are you looking for sympathy? What determines a players skill? I could say BP boosting is lame and shows not a good grepo player.

If the game is played with in the rules then it's all good.

If you think spamming is adapting then sy to be blunt but a crap player. I never heard of you an any server ???? How many top players have you csed without spamming prob 000000000 LOL.. A lot factors into being a good player not just skill...

Also i brought it up here bc a lot of talk of spam was being thrown around i was merely educating as such but seems i hit a touchy subject lol....

DeletedUser11817

I'm just an average player who plays only one world at a time then quits for a year then comes back. Also if you are giving info on what spamming is then why add in consequences?

And yes I am an average grepo player. I do not dedicate hours to this game. RL has more important things to do. Again, that why I will turn alarms off if spammed. I mean there is always that option. Just ask Inno support about it. They say it's a form of physiological warfare

I will teach you how to CS online players HolyMolyPoly and how to take cities by not spamming, join up with ROO.. You see how many we are taking by not spamming and you are 100pct correct about RL which is why spamming is childish..

DeletedUser10975

Why take a city from an active player if you can find one that's not online?

It doesn't make sense to attack online players if you can find someone offline, which makes headaches for the opposing alliance. Brute force has a time in this game, but more often than not, picking targets that will cause minimal loss are the way to go.

That's not childish, that's strategy.

Your missing the point Party i am saying you can take players without spamming them... But yes Offline players you target first i agree..

DeletedUser16154

ROO are the worst spammers .. they are crying about spams .. lmfao

Filling up notifications for landing cs on active players. You have your own definition of spams and you say hc's are spams.

You better don't talk about spams

DeletedUser16104

Filling up notifications for landing cs on active players. You have your own definition of spams and you say hc's are spams.

Literally, what just happened was a clean OP.....

No attacks for hours on end, no attacks on a every single city, basically targeted a few cities - timed in attacks and support and job was done.

Not sure how that is spam, but meh whatever

Op happened within a 30 minute window and was done...that's called skills baby

DeletedUser16077

Waahhh the targeted player knows for a fact it was not spam so cry us a river will you.