'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser16168

All the shiny new knives in my back are making really great accessories!!!!!!
I'm sorry but who was stabbed in the back? If I recall, there was a week NAP being negotiated when RoO players began to attack Outcast. You seem to be remembering the last 24 hours incorrectly. When you put MBCS, Zeeker, and Bawla on a no-invite list, you made those who were considering your MRA very unhappy... and they decided to join the winning team. All of those knives that were meant for us can be melted down into your second place medal, soon.

DeletedUser1048

First I have no idea how you keep messing up quotes, all you have to do is hit the reply button...

Bawla raised a question that I wasn't supporting sieges. Or did he mean why I wasn't supporting HIS sieges? I have sieged a city almost everyday in the last 20 days. That is where the support went. Besides the DBP did not magically appear given that none of my sieges were contested as they were stacked up.

This excuse has so many holes. One is the idea that you needed all your defense for your sieges. I checked the cities you took. Like 5 internals and a bunch of cities from Chaotic Animals. If you needed all your defense for them you must not have any defense.

But no you didn't even need it, you say yourself they were stacked and uncontested. If none of them were contested why have so much support tied up to them? Are your conquest really that much more important to you than contested sieges?

Lastly you are a leader, your first and foremost job is to lead not grow fat and plump off the back of your alliance. There is no reason you should ever go 3 weeks without supporting your team. Even going after cities that often is a bit too much. One of the things a leaders needs to do is sacrifice some personal growth for the good of the team. Seems you were doing quite well. You didn't need more cities, go help your other members get to your size.

The best you can do is Spam peeps.Remember you made fellow players quit cause of that talent. That is your ONLY talent. I can play the same role here. SPAM you through night. But you are not worth it.

You made your alliance collapse and you're shaming others for making fellow players quit. That's rich.

What is the best you can do? Pick fights with your team and dismiss criticism seems to be it from reading this.

Peeps needed guidance eh: So what guidance did the 2 of you give us? What did we start doing differently?

I would like to think we had some part in holding it together: You have every right to. So does the player with 1 city in the alliance. I NEVER said I WAS THE ONE DOING EVERYTHING. Was always about the team.

Bro, ask ev1lking as what he has to say about BIO. Will give you a few other names that have beautiful things to says about BIO. She was manupilative and I have caught her red handed trying to stir up problems. She believed in the"divide and rule policy". Sleazy btch.

As far as Bawla is concerned, peeps can test my theory and get him in the alliance and test it out for themselves. There was a reason I did not add him to the council chat. The minute he was added, I told Mary that drama is just around the corner. Skype snapshot available, if need be, of what I had predicted. Predictions came true.
You getting him back was the BIGGEST MISTAKE.

Here you go again on and on about how horrible others are. Maybe look in the mirror some time? The only one stirring problems is the guy pushing good players away and then later rage quitting on his team. That guy is you in case you haven't noticed.

There is no way around it. Teams just aren't for you. Hopefully you will come to realize that before you drag another alliance into the ground.

DeletedUser16104

I'm sorry but who was stabbed in the back? If I recall, there was a week NAP being negotiated when RoO players began to attack Outcast. You seem to be remembering the last 24 hours incorrectly. When you put MBCS, Zeeker, and Bawla on a no-invite list, you made those who were considering your MRA very unhappy... and they decided to join the winning team. All of those knives that were meant for us can be melted down into your second place medal, soon.

Ahhhhh trying the blame game huh, well I don't play the he said she said game so I won't go throwing people under the bus. Not my style. Just know that I made decisions based off of our discussions with MIP and honored them since we were such great honest people. But of course the same honesty and honor was not presented to us.

As I remember we discussed not to invite everyone as the goal was defeat WD and for them to be eaten. The few that reached out to us first we took in, the we started to decline as honoring that discussion. But as we declined MIP accepted and screwed us over. So congratulations on your MIP and WD merge, you really made everything fair and balanced. But don't worry we started this world irrelevant and apparently ROO seems to scare some people, go figure.

DeletedUser3297

I guess its time for ROO to become irrelevant again, new flash the only reason that yall didnt die earlier is because WD were more annoying lol

DeletedUser16168

Ahhhhh trying the blame game huh, well I don't play the he said she said game so I won't go throwing people under the bus. Not my style. Just know that I made decisions based off of our discussions with MIP and honored them since we were such great honest people. But of course the same honesty and honor was not presented to us.

As I remember we discussed not to invite everyone as the goal was defeat WD and for them to be eaten. The few that reached out to us first we took in, the we started to decline as honoring that discussion. But as we declined MIP accepted and screwed us over. So congratulations on your MIP and WD merge, you really made everything fair and balanced. But don't worry we started this world irrelevant and apparently ROO seems to scare some people, go figure.
I'm glad you feel comfortable admitting your lies (As I remember we discussed not to invite everyone as the goal was defeat WD and for them to be eaten. The few that reached out to us first we took in) and still feel safe hiding in your corner. How many of your players use alarm? How many of them are worthy of us even fighting? Don't try to sit on a high horse and paint us as the villain. We're trying to win, and so are you. The players from WD who joined us are all players who came to us because they felt we were the better team. You had already had 5 join you before we took our first.
There were days were we held 9 or 10 sieges on WD without your help, and you could barely hold two, unless you were picking off an inactive. Who is going to help you hold 2 against us when we hold 10?

DeletedUser3297

I'm glad you feel comfortable admitting your lies (As I remember we discussed not to invite everyone as the goal was defeat WD and for them to be eaten. The few that reached out to us first we took in) and still feel safe hiding in your corner. How many of your players use alarm? How many of them are worthy of us even fighting? Don't try to sit on a high horse and paint us as the villain. We're trying to win, and so are you. The players from WD who joined us are all players who came to us because they felt we were the better team. You had already had 5 join you before we took our first.
There were days were we held 9 or 10 sieges on WD without your help, and you could barely hold two, unless you were picking off an inactive. Who is going to help you hold 2 against us when we hold 10?
going off comb your strategy are predictable and easily countered congrats on showing your hand and then declaring war on the guys who know you the best?

DeletedUser5524

Hmmmmm... Numbers may be a bit skewed there bud xD But ya the server is definitely going to get lively now. It will be a fun fight for both sides.

DeletedUser16104

Yeah sad thing is those guys preferred to be with us and chose us first. Now I feel like shit for declining half of them because of our "so called" agreement since I had nothing personal against any of them. I have never lied and that is one thing you never call me is a liar EVER!!!! Just goes to show you what kind of people I was dealing with. So nice when people joke around and call you a friend to turn around and be really shitty ass people.

It's all good though, I will continue to hold my head up knowing I was honest and true to my words unlike the others. I will continue to fight with my REAL family and we will see how this all plays out.

DeletedUser3297

Yeah sad thing is those guys preferred to be with us and chose us first. Now I feel like shit for declining half of them because of our "so called" agreement since I had nothing personal against any of them. I have never lied and that is one thing you never call me is a liar EVER!!!! Just goes to show you what kind of people I was dealing with. So nice when people joke around and call you a friend to turn around and be really shitty ass people.

It's all good though, I will continue to hold my head up knowing I was honest and true to my words unlike the others. I will continue to fight with my REAL family and we will see how this all plays out.
Bruh just say that you are scared of MIP and wanted to have a first strike policy no one will look down on you because honestly anything less is suicide

DeletedUser16104

First of all I'm not a "bruh" and 2nd I'm not speaking on this anymore because it's apparent the twisting of words have begun. Love how men are worst than women in the world of grep with the backstabbing, 2 faced, girly drama LOL

DeletedUser3297

First of all I'm not a "bruh" and 2nd I'm not speaking on this anymore because it's apparent the twisting of words have begun. Love how men are worst than women in the world of grep with the backstabbing, 2 faced, girly drama LOL
bruh i call everyone that, and did you really turn it into a sex issue thats pretty grand and seems like a logical fallacy> Those typically indicate that one if on the losing side of an argument like how ROO is on the losing side of the war

DeletedUser16168

Then why did your leaders lie?
Especially after MiP saved you, and your alliance, earlier in this world when you resigned from leading.
Go ahead and run back to your corner. We understand.

DeletedUser15249

Huh! I've always found the women to be far more dramatic than the "bruhs".

DeletedUser16104

Then why did your leaders lie?
Especially after MiP saved you, and your alliance, earlier in this world when you resigned from leading.
Go ahead and run back to your corner. We understand.
Where did you get that you saved us, please elaborate LOL
Also I was retiring from playing for a long stent, and I guess I'm just loved a lot and was asked to stay. So after a refresher I came back sooooooooo your point?

DeletedUser16168

Where did you get that you saved us, please elaborate LOL
Also I was retiring from playing for a long stent, and I guess I'm just loved a lot and was asked to stay. So after a refresher I came back sooooooooo your point?
Do you not remember when RoO was 8th? The breathing room you were given to grow in 34 and 44, as well as the relief from WD pressure, comes from MiP. Or was that during your break?

DeletedUser16104

I had to grepo google you LOL

Why am I having this convo with you OMG!!!!!

DeletedUser16168

That's a great response, Persephone. Instead of standing on fact, you make ad personam attacks. Another simple logical fallacy, indicating someone scared and overwhelmed. Welcome to second place. :D