'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser15190

this pic makes me giggle :D

ImV8Vjw.png

DeletedUser16016

LOL that's funny, really, I hope to see you cross into it sometime

DeletedUser16016

Ok folks what will be the largest scale war in this world opinion wise?

DeletedUser4601

Ev1k1ng, will take more than a few Harpys, my friend!!!!!!hahahahahahahaha

DeletedUser16016

i don't really need harpies anymore, easter event is coming in week or so and guess who will have loads of myth nukes :)
I'm thinking that all of MIP will have lots of myths to go around soon enough!! Then the fun and clearing cities really begins

DeletedUser15999

time will tell how that ends, at least war between top 2 alliances is better than them hugging and fighting others together...
Yeah last thing we need is another hugging world...such scared folks running around...like they can actually hurt you LMFAO
Rumor has it, pacts were sent after they had a beer and made out...i mean up, they "made up"!

Thats now 4 or maybe 5 pacts we have, so Welcome to Hug Fest 2018 baby!! WooooHoooo Hermonassian style!!!!!!!

<>SoS
4th Post

DeletedUser16016

Rumor has it, pacts were sent after they had a beer and made out...i mean up, they "made up"!

Thats now 4 or maybe 5 pacts we have, so Welcome to Hug Fest 2018 baby!! WooooHoooo Hermonassian style!!!!!!!

<>SoS
4th Post
WTF LMFAO are you freaking serious!!!!!
I do not want to be in another hugger world!!!! Come on people it's a war game meant to FIGHT EACH OTHER!!!! Needs to go to where there are no PACTS or NAPS just ALLY VS ALLY!!!!

DeletedUser16020

WTF LMFAO are you freaking serious!!!!!
I do not want to be in another hugger world!!!! Come on people it's a war game meant to FIGHT EACH OTHER!!!! Needs to go to where there are no PACTS or NAPS just ALLY VS ALLY!!!!

haven't you heard it's the latest trend?

DeletedUser262

I thought that was how you win, pact everyone, but don't tell them you pacted the others, and let them fight each other.