Rumors of Edessa

DeletedUser12275

are you sure the entire DOA alliance isnt in VM right now?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
this has got to be the most lopsided war since the beginning of any world when the real alliances take out all of the ones who dont belong. no militia......no wall builds......no support. Nothing but getting ran tf over
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif

So much talk for this eh lol

DeletedUser11824

Been very quiet for awhile now time to post.

Victorious Secret vs. THEM and TH3M is just getting started so far conquests are :

TH3M: 2 VS : 9
THEM: 1 VS: 1

Total: 3 VS:10
(Grepointel)

Them has been getting some serious defense support from D.O.A and D.O.A.. and probably Flying Badgers. So its basically VS and Fluffy Bunnies vs. 4 alliances and their smaller defensive supporters, Grey Wolves, Badgers etc....

Should be a good competitive fight as thats the way we want it : )
cifojb85jytq5h07g.gif
smiley_emoticons_musketiere_fechtend.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif

DeletedUser12275

Doa wanted a balanced world?we are giving it to you ;) ,no excuses now :p

DeletedUser13955

O_O just VS an FB mmmmmmm *squints very hard* yet MoM an DoM are just as much VS as FB they may have different leadership but, they all have the same agenda, where you see MoM attack VS is there, where you see VS attack MoM is there.

Where you see one colonize, so does the other either you got a stalker issue or :eek:

So Them's 2 alliance's D.O.A's 2
vs
VS+FB and MoM an DoM

so please the basically Vs an FB vs the who are other you named lol grey wolves who are they xD
oh btw DoA isnt defending us ^^ find another excuse for your dead nukes

and on that note we all now there are only a handful of alliances actually still playing inside edessa
and thats the VS Alliance (VS/FB/MoM/DoM) and DOA/THEM
both equal 4 alliances
-Mic Drop-

DeletedUser12275

Mic Drops?
get your facts right ;P Them/Th3m/Doa/Doa../Doa.../Nemesis/Badger once again the Coalition rises!....i think them is feeling over confident cus they got some cities in 34 with the help of doa(ocean with 12 hours away from most of us) lol...mean while we are capturing cities next to your "core"...and what about MoM/DoM?they are not here fighting Them/Th3m,mean while we are fighting your mini coalition all at the same time or am i wrong?which i love honestly ;P

DeletedUser

O_O just VS an FB mmmmmmm *squints very hard* yet MoM an DoM are just as much VS as FB they may have different leadership but, they all have the same agenda, where you see MoM attack VS is there, where you see VS attack MoM is there.

Where you see one colonize, so does the other either you got a stalker issue or :eek:

So Them's 2 alliance's D.O.A's 2
vs
VS+FB and MoM an DoM

so please the basically Vs an FB vs the who are other you named lol grey wolves who are they xD
oh btw DoA isnt defending us ^^ find another excuse for your dead nukes

and on that note we all now there are only a handful of alliances actually still playing inside edessa
and thats the VS Alliance (VS/FB/MoM/DoM) and DOA/THEM
both equal 4 alliances
-Mic Drop-

pick that mic back up kiddo.. as MoM/DoM is moving northeast and we're moving south/ west.. hmm makes sense. and you say there's only about 8 alliances playing well maybe you should tell that to the badgers, nemesis, faction and a couple others.. because last time i checked you guys could use them if you aren't already ;)

DeletedUser12275

Oh they are brother lol...james excalibur is even leading nemesis now lol...they are up to 4 alliances now right? So much for not being an Mra Lol....and we all know them/th3m/badgers are working together ;)...thats how many alliances rigjt there?

DeletedUser13955

Lol i love getting you riled up king ^^ has to be my favorite hobby so far

oh on MoM moving North well tell that to their 45/36 an so on they are following you guys xD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13955

But all i was doing was just tryn to get VS to alteast Credit MoM with something ^^ which no one deny'd what i said about them, oh cept for that fail about where they are moving tsk tsk anyways I just thought i joined the fun due to King ofc!! <3 an cgag my Viking up north. Just here to pick at ya an have fun dont take it so serious lol (only reaon i added the mic dro as i noticed others used it in earlier comments so i wanted to go with the flow)

DeletedUser12275

Lol i love getting you riled up king ^^ has to be my favorite hobby so far

oh on MoM moving North well tell that to their 45/36 an so on they are following you guys xD

Hey hey we talked about it..they can not know you are my julie and i am your romeo lol...and you know those MoM guys were ex Sks so they have been there for a while ;)

DeletedUser13955

;) indeed, but the point is THEY FOLLOWING lol like a shadow!! :mad:

(also dont forget the KC member they took, stepping into 36) lol thats not going north js

^^

Rodrk

Peltast
I personally love this new found confidence that has come with the 035 taking of cities. TH3M, They, Those, Teg whatever you want to call it have had all server to build offense and finally unloaded. Unattacked and unattacking for 3 months leaves your in the chemtrails of BP rankings sucking wind. Battle tested not really, fortunate due to TT / Location, yes. I look forward to the war to come as VS/FB moves into the bushes outside your front doors. We could have stalled the inevitable and kept war from breaking out for a time to move into position but this is more fun.

Enjoy the short term wins and don't forget above all to be confident, we're already picking out our new cities you are building for us.

DeletedUser13955

^^ aww hey hey I started the world Originally from 45 a Toad, an i can say an will say I have had a blast in our wars an love fighting it out, and putting up a fight till the end for the cities taken from me, got me a alittle award for it to, but you guys are taking the rulers an measuring war, way to far you should go find a mens restroom for that. look i commented due to a player said DOA was defending us heavily. so obviously you have attacked us? an that player thinks its DOA an NOT TT thats the problem.

Well ill tell you this again DOA is not defending us. So why dont you guys go have a little camp meeting an group decide on which reason it is ^^ then atleast you'll be on the same page

Speaking of BP whats your DBP rank? 900 an something? ^^

DeletedUser11088

not all of us can be dedicated defenders, some of us actually like to go out and kill stuff
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
btw, congrats on finally cracking 100k abp, i see its only taken you 4+ months Aeo
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser13955

^^ ty was fun, oh im rank 121 attacker, better than alot of larger players than me as i scroll down an compare with VS around me ^^

and im rank 60 Defender so mmmmmmmmmmm thats not focusing one or the other unlike some who have a high attack or defense BP but have hardly any in the other ^^

DeletedUser12275

People with high dbp are the ones losing cities most of the time...just saying lol
btw i am rank 4 attackers?do i win?:p

DeletedUser13955

Always King ^^, an sure they are but i think im doing fine ;)

Im enjoying myself as if i was sitting on a beach with King handing me a drink. Though ive noticed something is just me an king who always tryn promote a happy persona around here i mean everyone else seems to be just downing one another, and taking it serious at that xD

Jokes jokes people learn to loosen up all this drama is going to make you look older than my great grandmother >_<