Rumors of Edessa

DeletedUser12236

If I was a guy with 80K BP I might not call people out in the forums... Just saying

Why you stalking me bro? King you better Tone on a short leash.

Still better than most of your team Tone!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12179

I would quote cgag114 but He would be too happy being requoted 2 times in one day.

Hey cgag114 I'm sooo happy you are red now, you have no idea how many times I have seen your name and thought about the day when I could just attack you while your walking the dog, or when your buying smokes, or when your in the bathroom, or when your getting water, or when your vacuuming, or when your hanging a picture, or when your mowing the flower bed, or when your changing blouses, or when your helping a neighbor, or when your snaking the kitchen sink, or my personal favorite, when your online and just expect other people to defend but they don't.

Aww ya cgag114 competition. is anything else as easy? Methinks no

smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

I literally do not understand anything your saying, next time try to say something that makes sense in some sort of way, I mean, like any sense at all would work. But I mean, if you wanna attack me please do, I haven't seen a single troop come my way yet.

Now you guys are coming out of your hiding places since we had to adjust our strategy due to your ridiculous recruiting habits, just to scream MRA at us after we had to adapt with the times, AKA your 4 alliances amounting to an insane 400 people. it is hilarious to me that your trying to make a case when you yourself had more than half the worlds in a pact or a nap. Put your money where your mouth is and come get some.

DeletedUser12275

Come get some? Have u been looking at ur alliance events? We keep taking and taking cities from Dead Orange Agents.thats what your MRA name stands for right? Lol...also 4 alliances get out of here ,its not my fault you guys keep turning on ur allies like you did to Sk...and saying we have naps and pacts with the whole world? Lmao u even had 2 shared defense tabs with multiple alliances...one was with Faction/Them and the other with Sk/Toads,hmm thats like 7 alliances if we caunt sk,them and faction sister alliances...and adapt to the world? Get a bettr excuse plz we all know You guys were going to do this at some point like u did in Baris, and hey we are not the one pacting the whole world and crying out loud...we have had wars with 3 alliances at a time since Toad war started,you have ran multiple Ops on us like the one a while back on Sir kipper and the one on dip few days ago,you guys couldnt even get a revolt,you call that an Op? We are haven't Op Ao yet and cities falling like flies and so few support,i guess leadership is not interested in supporting members 0.o...Man up,stop crying and play....btw if u wanna be budddies it will require a foot massage just saying

DeletedUser12236

I literally do not understand anything your saying, next time try to say something that makes sense in some sort of way, I mean, like any sense at all would work. But I mean, if you wanna attack me please do, I haven't seen a single troop come my way yet.

Now you guys are coming out of your hiding places since we had to adjust our strategy due to your ridiculous recruiting habits, just to scream MRA at us after we had to adapt with the times, AKA your 4 alliances amounting to an insane 400 people. it is hilarious to me that your trying to make a case when you yourself had more than half the worlds in a pact or a nap. Put your money where your mouth is and come get some.

Last time I played with you those were your excuse for being revolted. "vacuuming" you were vacuuming why being revolted lol Don't worry about the 400 worry about me, I'll be seeing you presently. And tone check my bp again.

DeletedUser12179

dropping like flies lol. 25 takes and your acting like you've won the world. And I don't remember ever playing with you actually, and I have never made the excuse that I was vacuuming, that's the most random BS i've ever heard.. I seriously think you have some issues. And kings you just like talking to yourself, continuing to ignore the fact that you are what you are saying we are. You turned into a giant MRA, we followed suit. We stayed one unit until this point... realizing that facing 300 people against a mere 70 would never work.

Oh, and we never had two shared defense tabs. Your info is so wrong its hilarious.

DeletedUser12236

cgag has a short memory. I can't wait to be inside your city. Tone/Splii got a taste of me last night.. the tip so to say of the spear

DeletedUser

Really? Not one thing in this post is true.... First of all I can show you plenty of battle reports that confirm MOM/DOM VS/FB are nothing more then one giant alliance working together. Now personally I can't blame you, but don't pretend to be something you are not. Your strategy is to take in everyone and I mean everyone. Force them to participate under threats of being eaten and if they don't do exactly want them to you internalize them. It's unfortunate that people's identity and self worth are based on winning a browser game. Being in one of your alliances doesn't seem like much fun as your only agenda is make yourself better. You only care about yourselves not the people in your alliance.

you've obviously never been in our chat rooms.. most people who come in say this is the most fun alliance to be apart of and don't know if they'd play with anyone else after us, so there's that. Now as far as being one big alliance, yes the 150 people that make up VS/FB are a big happy alliance. the fact everyone craves for dom/mom to be apart of us too is just funny. from day 1 we've been nothing but a shared D forum with them and that originally only started due to PS. but believe what you want what i say isn't going to change what you think. back when we were attacking SBT, MoM was attacking SK there was nothing coordinated between us there or in directions we were moving. it was only until some shady stuff happened that even somewhat coordinated attacks happened. and to this date we've never had a shared op on any alliance. but keep complaining and we'll just keep taking cities..

DeletedUser12179

cgag has a short memory. I can't wait to be inside your city. Tone/Splii got a taste of me last night.. the tip so to say of the spear

Come on then, I don't see you doing a thing. I'll be happy to take your free bp. You won't get a city off me. Tell me where you played with me before because I have no recollection of that, or of me stating I got revolted due to vacuuming? That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Stupid accusations, your off your rocker dude.

DeletedUser11088

and i thought my math sucks!!! 4 alliances times 75 max members equal......... 300. if you're going to cry, complain, or try and talk smack, at least bust out the calculator first. why these 2 guys keep thinking MoM is invited to our party is just insane. i guess a shared defense thread makes the same alliance, but personally i think xerxes and arch smell too much, so theyre not allowed near our beer
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

DeletedUser12275

Ok what just happened? Did snow just got a city from The Supreme Leader? Can you guys fight at least? All i see is whining and crying in forums while ur own leader gets smacked( like usually i mean after all he had to reset baris cus of so much smacking lol)...you got ur Mra coalition now ,so no more whinning...fight or shut up for once

DeletedUser11088

Ok what just happened? Did snow just got a city from The Supreme Leader? Can you guys fight at least? All i see is whining and crying in forums while ur own leader gets smacked( like usually i mean after all he had to reset baris cus of so much smacking lol)...you got ur Mra coalition now ,so no more whinning...fight or shut up

DROPS THE MIKE!!!!!!! Boom, yeah that just happened
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser12236

Come on then, I don't see you doing a thing. I'll be happy to take your free bp. You won't get a city off me. Tell me where you played with me before because I have no recollection of that, or of me stating I got revolted due to vacuuming? That's the dumbest thing i've ever heard. Stupid accusations, your off your rocker dude.

I just took a city from your founder.... Not doing much you're right lol

you were vacuuming I remember cuz I warned you to take your socks off on the carpet, and you didn't, then you touched a door knob, got zapped, checked grepo, and had lost a slinger nuke and your wall and wanted birs.

True Story. I couldn't make up all those details off the top of my head. (drops the Mic)

Only 18k I know, who tops the list?

smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif

http://puu.sh/mOzY2/3ff7870cf8.png

DeletedUser12179

Wow, that's just another level of stupidity snowwman, congratulations, you should tell that story at parties. I now once again realize why I didn't feed into this BS.

DeletedUser12236

aww cgag114 are you upset about your supreme leader losing a city to me?

DeletedUser12275

hey i am so sorry i was busy getting me some oranges

orange-dead-630x312.jpg

And yeah snow the one in the right is cgag after you captured soc City lol

DeletedUser11088

are you sure the entire DOA alliance isnt in VM right now?
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
this has got to be the most lopsided war since the beginning of any world when the real alliances take out all of the ones who dont belong. no militia......no wall builds......no support. Nothing but getting ran over
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif