Rumors of Edessa

DeletedUser

first you don't need to attack us to be part of the coalition. you knew attacking us would of been difficult for you guys due to travel times. instead you decided to defend our enemies (sk/sbt). that did little to stop us as we just kept taking cities. second working together and being an MRA is two completely different things. we picked our ally correctly a long time ago. it isn't our fault that neither of us have fell apart yet. but keep crying it's not going to get you anywhere

DeletedUser12179

Oh please. You are nap'd and pacted with everyone who could have caused you issues. 291 people in your 4 alliances, if that is not a coalition I am not sure what is. We never EVER asked SK to merge, just simply to stop taking in our food, which they did on multiple occasions. You and your coalition took in almost every single SK member WE were wiping the floor with. I don't comment much and I regret even saying anything in the first place. But if you wanna scream coalition take a look at yourself, almost comically hypocritical. Now I'm dropping the mic.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3730

Screenshot 2016-01-25 at 10.47.15 AM.jpg

NO!!!!!! Pick it back up thisisgrepolis

DeletedUser13333

Flat out Lies

well lets go back to the war of VS & FB versus SBT, SK, SKZ, THEM, TH3M and AGENT ORANGE... so even if you guys weren't one alliance you were one heck of a coalition.. and that coalition did nothing against us so naturally the best from SBT left and came to us first. Then SK and SKZ realized their fate and made a logical decision by coming to us AFTER AO was giving them so absurd terms in order to merge. So we took the best players that we wanted in the south/ southwest and MoM got the best that they wanted in the North.

So if that coalition had stayed together it most likely would of been a war that dragged out for a while.

Oh yeah and P.S. you and everyone else can keep saying we're 4 alliances in one but i got a bubble to burst for ya.. MoM/DoM are a completely different alliance with a different agenda all we share with them is a NAP. So get your facts straight and get ready to take a ride on the VS train.

Really? Not one thing in this post is true.... First of all I can show you plenty of battle reports that confirm MOM/DOM VS/FB are nothing more then one giant alliance working together. Now personally I can't blame you, but don't pretend to be something you are not. Your strategy is to take in everyone and I mean everyone. Force them to participate under threats of being eaten and if they don't do exactly want them to you internalize them. It's unfortunate that people's identity and self worth are based on winning a browser game. Being in one of your alliances doesn't seem like much fun as your only agenda is make yourself better. You only care about yourselves not the people in your alliance.

DeletedUser11824

Okay lets clear some things up splIII.

First, MOM/DOM are comprised of the love children of Kings and Chocolate Franchise there are so many we had create two alliances for them. So this explains the close connection.

Second, we only take people in that are good players and/or have a good reputation or are good at giving a sensual foot massage, thats Kings requirement don't ask me why.

Third, the only real requirement in our alliance is activity and participation. All decent alliances have those requirements. Your not active for a certain amount of time or help in Ops or defense you get eaten after a warning. You also get eaten if you don't give a good foot massage for Kings. So that means all of us have gotten REALLY good at giving foot massages.

And yes all of our self worth and dignity is wrapped up in this browser game. We have a therapy room in our forum to cry when we loose a city or loose a myth nuke and then we give each other a foot massage while Kings watches which is kind of weird to be honest.

Lastly, you are totally right that we have no fun and only care about ourselves. You have been in our chat rooms and our forums so you know the daily intimate details of our conversations to make that judgement. Oh wait no you haven't. You may have heard rumors or second hand info which you should always trust because rumors are always true and never get distorted.

smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser12275

You've gotta be kidding me right? Coalition? we didn't even attack you guys, AO has worked alone this entire world bar one defense tab. If you wanna talk about coalition how about we talk about VS/FB/MoM/DOM? You are all working together, one giant happy MRA.

one shared tab yeah sure with 4 alliances on it LMAO,one giant MRA?really?we are not the ones who have 3 alliances(D.O.A) atm...but hey we know Lod/AO you guys do this mra thing every world i guess lol...the question we all ask is Will it work this time?>_<:mad:

DeletedUser3730

Geesh guys couldnt have Ya'll wanted to have made the MRA some other day. I named My City " Orange Juice "for no reason!>_<

DeletedUser10912

Okay lets clear some things up splIII.

First, MOM/DOM are comprised of the love children of Kings and Chocolate Franchise there are so many we had create two alliances for them. So this explains the close connection.

Second, we only take people in that are good players and/or have a good reputation or are good at giving a sensual foot massage, thats Kings requirement don't ask me why.

smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

Awwwww!!! So much Love!

DeletedUser12275

You know you could have just used Legions of Mra ...oops i meant to say Legion of Death...and we recruit everybody? Lol that's whatyou juat did haha...150 players to only recruit actually 5 good players lol..

DeletedUser13333

You know you could have just used Legions of Mra ...oops i meant to say Legion of Death...and we recruit everybody? Lol that's whatyou juat did haha...150 players to only recruit actually 5 good players lol..
:D Didn't see that one coming?

DeletedUser12236

Really? Not one thing in this post is true.... First of all I can show you plenty of battle reports that confirm MOM/DOM VS/FB are nothing more then one giant alliance working together. Now personally I can't blame you, but don't pretend to be something you are not. Your strategy is to take in everyone and I mean everyone. Force them to participate under threats of being eaten and if they don't do exactly want them to you internalize them. It's unfortunate that people's identity and self worth are based on winning a browser game. Being in one of your alliances doesn't seem like much fun as your only agenda is make yourself better. You only care about yourselves not the people in your alliance.

Hey buddy everyone is playing the same game and defining themselves by the same standards,

Did you rip off the tone the great MM on purpose? are you secretly tone?

SpIII = Tone The Gone

DeletedUser12236

I would quote cgag114 but He would be too happy being requoted 2 times in one day.

Hey cgag114 I'm sooo happy you are red now, you have no idea how many times I have seen your name and thought about the day when I could just attack you while your walking the dog, or when your buying smokes, or when your in the bathroom, or when your getting water, or when your vacuuming, or when your hanging a picture, or when your mowing the flower bed, or when your changing blouses, or when your helping a neighbor, or when your snaking the kitchen sink, or my personal favorite, when your online and just expect other people to defend but they don't.

Aww ya cgag114 competition. is anything else as easy? Methinks no

smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser11088

talk about calling the kettle black. Not only are there 3 DOA alliances but we've been hitting THEM/TH3M support, don't deny it, stats don't lie. now correct me if im wrong, my math doesnt always add up so well, thats 4 vs 4. of course now theres TF, which direction do they go in? the world holds its breath
smiley_emoticons_rollsmiliey.gif
any TF peeps out there?

DeletedUser13333

I would quote cgag114 but He would be too happy being requoted 2 times in one day.

Hey cgag114 I'm sooo happy you are red now, you have no idea how many times I have seen your name and thought about the day when I could just attack you while your walking the dog, or when your buying smokes, or when your in the bathroom, or when your getting water, or when your vacuuming, or when your hanging a picture, or when your mowing the flower bed, or when your changing blouses, or when your helping a neighbor, or when your snaking the kitchen sink, or my personal favorite, when your online and just expect other people to defend but they don't.

Aww ya cgag114 competition. is anything else as easy? Methinks no

smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

If I was a guy with 80K BP I might not call people out in the forums... Just saying

DeletedUser13333

LOL

what have u done?Now snowy will bring all his cousins here
url

There's the kings we know and all love..... Not sure which I appreciate less.... Being told to lick anatomy or being called Tone the Great..... I think tone
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser12275

There's the kings we know and all love..... Not sure which I appreciate less.... Being told to lick anatomy or being called Tone the Great..... I think tone
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

wait what's going on?are we bonding?are we getting into a Broromance relationship?i just got out of a bad one with my ex Socrates,i am still recovering from it so give me time splii,give me time so my heart can heal

#TBT#BroRomance
Soc and Me
ev9hxrrvwmf5wpmez9sj.jpg

yeah as u all know Soc is the one smiling lol