Rumors of Edessa

DeletedUser3730

Just send an invite and I'll get ya'll through the rough times lol

DeletedUser3730

Screenshot 2016-01-14 at 11.24.52 AM.jpg

DeletedUser12275

lance you are such a (you know) ....

i am being nice so i don't get reported(marshawn lynch's voice)

DeletedUser12236

I heard stoner city quit because he couldn't get any support...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol.. sometimes it's wiser to bring in good players rather than have wars drag out..

DeletedUser

So, let me get this straight.

4 Alliance's in 1.. and a "War" is dragging out?

Seems odd.

DeletedUser

well lets go back to the war of VS & FB versus SBT, SK, SKZ, THEM, TH3M and AGENT ORANGE... so even if you guys weren't one alliance you were one heck of a coalition.. and that coalition did nothing against us so naturally the best from SBT left and came to us first. Then SK and SKZ realized their fate and made a logical decision by coming to us AFTER AO was giving them so absurd terms in order to merge. So we took the best players that we wanted in the south/ southwest and MoM got the best that they wanted in the North.

So if that coalition had stayed together it most likely would of been a war that dragged out for a while.

Oh yeah and P.S. you and everyone else can keep saying we're 4 alliances in one but i got a bubble to burst for ya.. MoM/DoM are a completely different alliance with a different agenda all we share with them is a NAP. So get your facts straight and get ready to take a ride on the VS train.

DeletedUser12275

well lets go back to the war of VS & FB versus SBT, SK, SKZ, THEM, TH3M and AGENT ORANGE... so even if you guys weren't one alliance you were one heck of a coalition.. and that coalition did nothing against us so naturally the best from SBT left and came to us first. Then SK and SKZ realized their fate and made a logical decision by coming to us AFTER AO was giving them so absurd terms in order to merge. So we took the best players that we wanted in the south/ southwest and MoM got the best that they wanted in the North.

So if that coalition had stayed together it most likely would of been a war that dragged out for a while.

Oh yeah and P.S. you and everyone else can keep saying we're 4 alliances in one but i got a bubble to burst for ya.. MoM/DoM are a completely different alliance with a different agenda all we share with them is a NAP. So get your facts straight and get ready to take a ride on the VS train.

hey hey you forgot to drop the mic

DeletedUser11020

Rumor is kings cries on the weekends while watching chick flicks and eats gallons of chocolate icecream

DeletedUser12179

cmon

You've gotta be kidding me right? Coalition? we didn't even attack you guys, AO has worked alone this entire world bar one defense tab. If you wanna talk about coalition how about we talk about VS/FB/MoM/DOM? You are all working together, one giant happy MRA.