Rumor Mill

DeletedUser6311

I have found a flaw in the 20% rule. As example, my point value is 14555, so my range should be between 11644 to 17466. That said, I have tried on multiple attempts to send attacks to a 12258 point player. NO GOOD. Still get the message "the target player is either too strong or too weak for you to attack.
Not in this existance have I found math to lie. It is fact. There is no grey area, either it is right or it is wrong. IN this case, I believe that INNOGAMES needs to look into the coding to see how I have found this flaw in their math.
possibly outcome-based education rearing it's ugly head. if you think it's 20% it doesn't matter if it really is.

DeletedUser14888

For him, you, or Grep. I checked Doc's math and he should have been able to hit the player. He sent a message to grep and whatever the issue they corrected it. So it had to be a bug in greps system. Not sure the 20% is worth it here. The 1 safe city should be enough to make a casual world without the 20% rule. Just saying.

DeletedUser2959

Unless you are totally simming in this world, you should already know that there have been coding issues from Innos end. We (multiple players) have submtted at least 4 or 5 tickets about the 20% rule. The fact that players that fall within the point range are not able to be attacked is one issue. Additionally it has been determined that there is another flaw in the rule. I will not go into that just yet, as Inno has not gotten back to me on my ticket regarding the new issue. Once (if I get a response) i have a resolution, I will share. In the mean time, play on players, the game can be fun if you want it to be.

DeletedUser15585

I have found a flaw in the 20% rule. As example, my point value is 14555, so my range should be between 11644 to 17466. That said, I have tried on multiple attempts to send attacks to a 12258 point player. NO GOOD. Still get the message "the target player is either too strong or too weak for you to attack.
Not in this existance have I found math to lie. It is fact. There is no grey area, either it is right or it is wrong. IN this case, I believe that INNOGAMES needs to look into the coding to see how I have found this flaw in their math.
This is Truth, my city attempted to attack another city within the 20% as our points differed by only 500 which was only a 11% difference and I still received the "Flaging Message " =
"you are either to weak or to powerful to launch this attack "

DeletedUser16298

How do you opt out of one of these twenty percent islands. I don't like them. I have tried to attack numerous cities that were well within the twenty percent range of my city and the system won't let me, to weak or too strong and all that ca ca. Did twenty percent apply in real history? Doubt it. But it's really cramping my style. You need to be able to attack to get free population, complete quests and just for plain old revenge and conquest. So how do I get out of this lame Olynthus place?!!!

DeletedUser14888

LoL join a new world. I think you are confused, though. The 20% does not apply to the city it applies to the player points

DeletedUser16136

How do you opt out of one of these twenty percent islands. I don't like them. I have tried to attack numerous cities that were well within the twenty percent range of my city and the system won't let me, to weak or too strong and all that ca ca. Did twenty percent apply in real history? Doubt it. But it's really cramping my style. You need to be able to attack to get free population, complete quests and just for plain old revenge and conquest. So how do I get out of this lame Olynthus place?!!!
Olynthus is the only US world with the 20 percent rule, just join any of the other ones open. Newest world is pandosia