Rumor Mill

DeletedUser14888

Rumor has it that Hammertime is disorganized and a major MRA

DeletedUser6682

Doesn't surprise me when the alliance fills up within the first day of the world when there is only 300 people in it.

DeletedUser14888

Rumor has it Hammertime will be sending several attacks followed by a CS with support to follow the CS. Can't stop laughing

DeletedUser9851

So your basically saying you have spy in Hammertime?

DeletedUser14888

Hammertime is a joke they were inviting everyone and their dog at the very start of the game. cannibals are a more solid group of mostly veteran players

DeletedUser14888

Now I think they are scared of spies. LOL they are kicking players

DeletedUser9851

Now I think they are scared of spies. LOL they are kicking players
So you’re not denying you have a spy in Hammertime? And, why so much hate towards Hammertime? No doubt there will be newer players. How many veterans play under different IGN’s? You never know who’s playing undercover.

DeletedUser15602

So you’re not denying you have a spy in Hammertime? And, why so much hate towards Hammertime? No doubt there will be newer players. How many veterans play under different IGN’s? You never know who’s playing undercover.

Hammertime is the same variation of the MRAs that show up every single server. You can tell strictly based off of the name Hammertime, which has literally been used by every MRA group under the sun at this point(along with Hammerdown and anything related to the word "hammer")

DeletedUser14888

I don't hate them I am RotFLMAO at them. They are entertaining me with their poor leadership. I expected more from Bassman to be honest.

DeletedUser9851

Well I hate mra’s myself. Recruiting for the sake of being the #1 alliance is a big mistake. However not recruiting unknown players is also wrong. We were all new jacks at one point. Share your knowledge boys and girls.

DeletedUser14888

True but I wasn't able to get into a good alliance till I managed to snipe a top players CS. He decided to let me join and I learned a lot from him and several other players/leaders. I have run training alliances in the past also so I could pass on what I had been taught. But at the same time I have also been betrayed by other players, kicked out of alliances for invalid reasons. I don't trust unknown players as much as I used to because of this. There is a balance and recruiting unknown players is always a risk you have to decide carefully

DeletedUser14888

Although Hammerdown never did extend an invitation to me. It seemed they invited everyone around me but me and I was one of the top ranked players and am still in the top ranking in the world

DeletedUser10406

We need people to start training newer players. Maybe give some kind of incentive for it. not sure what, but if someone did not take me under their wing when i started, i probably would not have lasted 6 months. right now i have 1 solid and one kinda who i am training. I will send random attacks, etc. to try to get them to learn timing. My mentor was ruthless, he was always keeping me on my toes.

DeletedUser16217

We need people to start training newer players. Maybe give some kind of incentive for it. not sure what, but if someone did not take me under their wing when i started, i probably would not have lasted 6 months. right now i have 1 solid and one kinda who i am training. I will send random attacks, etc. to try to get them to learn timing. My mentor was ruthless, he was always keeping me on my toes.
I'm working on that! Send them to me at Grep's Anatomy. =]

Rumor has it Hammerdown is looking for some easy food in Grep's Anatomy.

Another rumor has it that Hammerdown is going to get picked on harder than they pick on the noobs.

DeletedUser9851

Rumors has it that Hammerdown is still an MRA, and it's one player that thinks he's a samurai that's recruiting everyone around him.

DeletedUser16217

thinky.w700.h700.jpg