Rumor Mill

Rodrk

Peltast
rumor has it when a man finds himself untouchable its those closest to him that bring him down

Foreshadowing, how eerie! Or is it an attempt to tell us what we already know?

We may solve how many licks to the center of a tootsie pop first

DeletedUser16187

Rumor has it, "you snooze, you loose"! Hello everyone. Very entertaining forum! kudos to all participants.

DeletedUser15467

lol. IM ABOUT T GIVE YOU A NEW ALLY, MAKE YOU FEEL STRONG.. but your only wasting time. we will see how tough you are soon enough

DeletedUser16187

lol. IM ABOUT T GIVE YOU A NEW ALLY, MAKE YOU FEEL STRONG.. but your only wasting time. we will see how tough you are soon enough
I find it amusing... :)

Reading up and down the forum I didn’t find a drop of humbleness; all the contrary, smack talk, boasting, some exaggeration, etc...

Just let the little player enjoy the one isolated victory. After all, I am sure that’s all it was. Word!

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
Sparrowhawk did a very good job defending. Considering all of the attacks, I found that limiting his city losses to five was impressive.

It was six cities he lost. I personally lost 3 CS but who's counting
smiley_emoticons_bravo2.gif

DeletedUser9287

Whooooah There Slayer im Impressed....:rolleyes:
i wouldnt say impressed just that he had alot thrown at him i think the record for most attacks at once ive seen to one person is 128

DeletedUser14792

i wouldnt say impressed just that he had alot thrown at him i think the record for most attacks at once ive seen to one person is 128

I've seen 150 or so. (Not me personally; a teammate)

DeletedUser13955

Seen more than over 150+ myself when i was fighting Rodrk in Edess :rolleyes:

DeletedUser11387

I remember more then 100 back on PSI --- warring with Jossy's --- SuperPickle, Mickey and others ;)

DeletedUser11387

How many Wolves does it take to kill a Turtle ….. thinking more then this server has

DeletedUser13955

Rumor Has it I'm Bored :eek:...well now that i think about it not shocked :rolleyes: