Rumor Mill

DeletedUser13955

How do i wanna put this, have you ever been glad when the person that struggles with 1+1 in math class asks for help? o_O:p

MystkRuler

Citizen
Are you still upset that I did not join Kings Watch? Or is it that I informed Blood about the Pacts you threw together to fight them, Or maybe it is the Pact I arranged between Blood and FEE in Rizinia which ended with Blood winning WW? If not , then I don't understand your hostility.

DeletedUser13955

LOL mate you are lost js, i left Riz last december. the pact between FEE an blood pssh wasnt anything as FEE wasnt anything.

Also mate you say we threw pacts together to face blood? with who xD we didnt make pacts we just consumed alliances into us who were fighting, thats called merging their players into us...should really try playing farmville first before attempting games that need Common sense.

an honestly its a game i just laugh at how there is prolly more stable people inside a Mental asylum than you.

MystkRuler

Citizen
You always need to be hateful Aeo. Well I am not going to engage in a cut down session with the likes of you. I know that being hateful will bring hateful things your way.

DeletedUser16180

Rumor has it Azteca started a go-fund-me to fix MAYHEM's caps lock button

Rodrk

Peltast
Rumor has it, everyone MBP attacks quits. Yawn. Azeteca i hope you've got at least a little fight in you

DeletedUser9287

Rumor has it, everyone MBP attacks quits. Yawn. Azeteca i hope you've got at least a little fight in you
considering only one of the cities you managed to take from us was from an active player i think we have enough fight in us for you

DeletedUser7613

Should Azteca take it as a sign of respect you guys are giving them flack?

Rodrk

Peltast
Probably not ... lol

HA!

Don't be silly slayer. We're not even near you yet. That was not a historical reference, it's a coming attraction
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser15467

rumor is that when a bunch of clowns try to make a coaliton. it turns into a circus