Rumor Mill

DeletedUser10969

You sound a lot like someone i remember named Charles who also liked to change his name and troll around while doing nothing in game. Congressman, can i buy a vowel?

Sure, I'll allow it. ;-)

DeletedUser10969

Rumor has it that some folk talk big, but have no ability to retaliate .
Which is why you ghosted and went to the rim when we went after your cities. Ok, tough guy....
BTW, I see you aren't growing under the name G.J.Caesar anymore. What's your new alias?

DeletedUser16129

Wait who thought we didn't know about Blood and *One* being in a pact? You guys should watch your members closer, they like to tell me things :)

DeletedUser10667

lets get the facts straight.
I buried a family member this last week and took some time out from game.

power hungry people saw my temporary absence as a weakness. I see this as something glorious
shame on those who took advantage and a big thumbs up to those that step up and keep things going

this really showed who the true leaders and players are

Respect to everybody who deserves it.

Rodrk

Peltast
Rumor has it blood is never going to actually attack MBP. Since dropping the pact they defend and retreat. I'd watch out anyone in the opposite direction, they need to take cities and have not even attempted an OP on MBP.

Rumor also has it that GP420 is a leader which is pretty funny since he's been in revolt for the better part of a month lol. I think he's the defensive coordinator

DeletedUser10667

Cleopatras' harem lol, Sorry for your loss Surf. You know I wasn't alone in the coup attempt? Moderator how do I delete my profile from this forum?
let me get this straight? you betrayed those who took care of you and now you want you to want to delete your history so you can do it again to somebody else. I am disappointed in you. I expected more of you!

DeletedUser9287

sounds like some crazy stuff went down. and surf mate sorry for your loss man.

DeletedUser13955

G.J lol wasnt you slipping up info about ONE's enemies an pacts in the discord room you joined i was in? an also G.J i heard you was mysticruler from Riz plzz just step down an walk away cuz i quite remember you sitting in FEE talking big but losing cities aswell. You as a leader i think id vote for the noob with a 100 point city.

One did themselves a favor xD funny you cant keep the same name from world to world. now we know why ^^ drama

DeletedUser13955

LOL dumping on blood? sounds like you dont know what your talking about how about asking bloods founders who dropped who? and i left to MBP when they was still a pact not a enemy xD. didnt tell me anything really? but you told me you was at war with league for anyone with half a brain thats a simple oh leagues red....so leagues enemy must be your pact? sounds like leaked info to me sorry forgot some of you forgot how to play connect the dots.

DeletedUser13955

LMFAO shall i post the screenshot of you asking for info xD not me lol oohh i changed alliance tags makes me a traitor...but wait...i didnt run to a enemy at the time....matter in fact im still 100% cool with bloods founders if i was treacherous you'd think they'd not like me an oh thought you wasnt goin to reply shouldnt get my hopes up for peace an quiet an if i was near you id take your cities just like i did in Riz

but since im not i'll leave that to One. ;)

Btw via PM from bloods Founder Oreo-baby she only talked to you cuz she didnt realize you was mysticruler

DeletedUser14810

Also, I could have swore I just read that G.J. Ceaser stated he was making his last post 51 mins ago. But then makes another post 3 mins after he stated that.

DeletedUser10969

Rumor has it that the Mod's delete button was smoking after reading this thread. It's tough to follow what's going on with so many posts being censored.

Rodrk

Peltast
man i miss all the fun
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

We've all had external forum regret, seems like 'ol GJ has a bad case of it lol

DeletedUser13955

Rumor has it Aeo's name is carved on the wall inside Rodrk's basement :rolleyes:o_O and hes used to not seeing the sunlight cept for once a year when he gets to go to Disney land