Rumor Mill

Rodrk

Peltast
Rumor has it Blood Brothers may not be around much longer AND they are not actually Brothers

Rodrk

Peltast
This is not a rumor but reality, Athenian Warriors is Bloods 3rd Branch. When 100 players do not succeed, add 50 more.

Shame!

DeletedUser11212

I'm the original founder of *one* and we do not have many pacts.

DeletedUser15467

whats also really funny. is that you started as a rim alliance in bum frank nowhere. and have pacts on the other side of the rim in please send 90hrs defense EGYPT

DeletedUser11212

lol rumor has it your info is actually outdated. I'm 22 not 18. And I'm actually a fan of Cleopatra VIII Selene II Ptolemy, Daughter of Cleopatra VII and Marcus Antonius. Half sisters of Alexander Helios and Ptolemy Philadelphius. Queen of Mauretania, Wife of King Juba II of Mauretania. She was given that position by Emperor Augustus (Octavianus) Caesar himself.

FYI, I'm Asian not Egyptian. :p

Rodrk

Peltast
lol rumor has it your info is actually outdated. I'm 22 not 18. And I'm actually a fan of Cleopatra VIII Selene II Ptolemy, Daughter of Cleopatra VII and Marcus Antonius. Half sisters of Alexander Helios and Ptolemy Philadelphius. Queen of Mauretania, Wife of King Juba II of Mauretania. She was given that position by Emperor Augustus (Octavianus) Caesar himself.

FYI, I'm Asian not Egyptian. :p

I'm sorry, i slipped into a coma after the first sentence. Wake me up when you have more then 5 cities

DeletedUser11212

I gave up two to my friends... I am not a top fighter anyways. Rumor has it that no one wants mini cities. I'm no gold user.

DeletedUser10969

Caesar, go away. You know who our pact mates are. You're in here because you're angry that your little coup attempt didn't work. Then you decided to ghost and head to the rim when we chose to punish you for your shenanigans and treachery.

BTW, rumor has it that GJ Caesar is really mystkruler (among other names) but has been blacklisted under that name. He likes to sabotage alliances and play dirty. When he's found out, he changes names and tries to get back in under an alias.

DeletedUser10969

Rumor has it G.J.Caesar is a deranged stalker who is going to get himself banned

Rodrk

Peltast
Congressman, you couldn't punish anyone but yourself. Your big mistake was insulting me and treating me like crap. Without a leader you are all wondering what to do. You would have been better off with me at the helm. Funny how half of your alliance doesn't show up unless they need something. But then you aren't a team player being absent so often. I wonder how Blood would feel about ONE if they knew the truth. I am sure you would end up without a pact. Time to run an op on CL and OD? See what happens to you because of your pact with blood. MBP now knows your pact. I bet they set you red and you will face the alliance who took 20 cities from Blood and Blood Brothers in last weeks op.

You sound a lot like someone i remember named Charles who also liked to change his name and troll around while doing nothing in game. Congressman, can i buy a vowel?

DeletedUser9287

if its who im thinking of please just put the name out there for us