Rumor Mill

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser7101

Aw fig ... do u know how much time it takes m to post here :( , i have to write, then google translate, ;), then read it if it make sense in english and u deleted it like its nothing :( :rolleyes::rolleyes::p

DeletedUser15403

Aw fig ... do u know how much time it takes m to post here :( , i have to write, then google translate, ;), then read it if it make sense in english and u deleted it like its nothing :( :rolleyes::rolleyes::p
Geo pal my condolences!! That must be truly upsetting ordeal to of dealt with. May you have a speedy recovery!

DeletedUser15403

Rumor has it Mortis is jealous of the favor ring... Ocean 35 blood bath soon. I like :)

DeletedUser14888

This is a funny read especially when Pella asked when TSF was going to ghost. Both of them have quit most of the worlds I have played with or against them in.

Rumor is that Alliance X is working with Tighty Whities.

DeletedUser15403

This is a funny read especially when Pella asked when TSF was going to ghost. Both of them have quit most of the worlds I have played with or against them in.

Rumor is that Alliance X is working with Tighty Whities.

Ive seen you quit a few times myself.. just saying ;)

DeletedUser6620

Rumor has it. That there is a Rumor about a Rumor. Which is only a Rumor that's Rumored.

DeletedUser7492

I quit one world when I had a premature daughter born a month early. Although dark whatever your name is, this is the 3rd time you've attacked me in a forum and i still don't know who you are. Did I deny your application to join a world? Not really sure what else I can do for you lol

DeletedUser4951

I didn't intentionally quit really. I got repoed during my summer semester and when I saw what was up I went with it. I'm in VM on my EN world still. But I guess it doesn't matter. Fact is people said I wouldn't see the end, and I don't think I have the intention of coming back to Thebes. So I'm just here to say that side was right. I'm out. Good luck all. :)

DeletedUser7101

I didn't intentionally quit really. I got repoed during my summer semester and when I saw what was up I went with it. I'm in VM on my EN world still. But I guess it doesn't matter. Fact is people said I wouldn't see the end, and I don't think I have the intention of coming back to Thebes. So I'm just here to say that side was right. I'm out. Good luck all. :)

I understand that real issues can be a problem but its 2 in 2 for me .So u have track record of 100% still.
Beside have decency to transfer all cities to alliance members before u quit, thats what separate good players with quitters.
Good luck in next world :) :p .

DeletedUser14888

Yes mostly in worlds I had more interest in gold trading. I have stayed to the end of several worlds also. Also when I quit I always stayed to hand off my cities to my alliance. I do think it makes a big difference in the grand scheme of things.

DeletedUser4951

I understand that real issues can be a problem but its 2 in 2 for me .So u have track record of 100% still.
Beside have decency to transfer all cities to alliance members before u quit, thats what separate good players with quitters.
Good luck in next world :) :p .

I did stick around for it. Already in a world now so I'll just keep with that. Good luck man. :)

DeletedUser14888

Rumor has it that the top alliances are either pacted or NAPed

DeletedUser4322

IT CAN'T BE..PLEASE...TELL ME IT AINT SO!!!

cFHitGA.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11088

Rumor has it Flip is upset about his weight and will cry to any mod thatll listen to him, to ban any player that has any city remotely connected to fat people jokes. Fat people jokes are funny Flip!!! Get away from the all-you-can-eat buffets and do something about it!!!
smiley_emoticons_wallbash.gif
For instance: A fat guy walked into a bar....... you get it, he WALKED!!!!! Comedys not my strong suit LOL

DeletedUser14257

upright and honest. that made me laugh. these forums are better than cable

DeletedUser12275

And yeah Mortis is back to losing cities so HomeGod won't be coming to externals any time soon lol