Rumor Mill

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser7813

Are u leader in shamer m just curious?

Not a leader. Hi just kill what needs killing. But I've been in alliances like the ones you speak of, where there are backroom plans and secret strategies that the alliance doesn't know. I'd be very surprised if this is one of those. But as a lowly member, my first thought is that some of the more rabid among us somehow let their own inner desires leak out. As I said, there's nobody over here mad about recent events. Just confused how you guys could think it was strategically beneficial to side with Mortis when it's clear that they're getting the better part of the deal.

DeletedUser7749

To funny.. rumor has it BS doesn't have a meat shield to hide behind any more and now have to op the old fashioned way

DeletedUser7101

Not a leader. Hi just kill what needs killing. But I've been in alliances like the ones you speak of, where there are backroom plans and secret strategies that the alliance doesn't know. I'd be very surprised if this is one of those. But as a lowly member, my first thought is that some of the more rabid among us somehow let their own inner desires leak out. As I said, there's nobody over here mad about recent events. Just confused how you guys could think it was strategically beneficial to side with Mortis when it's clear that they're getting the better part of the deal.

Hehe ...ur in one of those alliance u mentioned but i can't see any alliance who don't do these things :(
That's literally what leaders do :p ... i hate it ...but i respect all leaders who put time and endure all this shit :)

As for better part of deal ....i think mortis was complaining that shamers getting better part of the deal earlier and now u guys saying mortis getting better part of deal.
My alliance suck man always getting worst deals :(

To funny.. rumor has it BS doesn't have a meat shield to hide behind any more and now have to op the old fashioned way
Rumor has it Antiquity to become Mortis meatshield.

every1 saying we are being used as shield :( though i agree we can't be used as a longsword but we can be used as knife at least :p

DeletedUser7749

Well said Geo, I just was pointing out ant hit and then bs would reap from the chaos...

DeletedUser7813

It's just positioning. You're stuck between both alliances. No matter which side you're on, that's not going to change. At least when you had the NAP with us, you were able to pick off some Mortis scraps here and there. Again, I've got no hard feelings. I'm just trying to wrap my brain around the strategy of it all.

DeletedUser7101

It's just positioning. You're stuck between both alliances. No matter which side you're on, that's not going to change. At least when you had the NAP with us, you were able to pick off some Mortis scraps here and there. Again, I've got no hard feelings. I'm just trying to wrap my brain around the strategy of it all.
I agree currently u guys r stronger than us ...but so was mortis
u sure we won't be able to pick some scraps from u guys?

though m not in favor nor against in nap with mortis....one thing i like not being leader...no bulshit u can just play grepo.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7813

Oh, I'm sure you will grab a few. Our cores are so close together, there's bound to be wins and losses on both sides.

I agree currently u guys r stronger than us ...but so was mortis
But do you think Mortis is stronger than us?

DeletedUser7492

I heard Antiquity is NAP with Mortis, but then again I think Antiquity thought that they could take cities of Body Shamers easier not that BS was more of a threat. They sure as hell weren't taking any of Mortis lol. So now your sitting there between two alliance you'd have to choose the one you thought you could actually take a city off of, guess that was Body Shamers.

Then again you allowed Mayhem in your alliance so I don't know what to think. Solid player.. lost all his cities in 2 days but real solid lol

DeletedUser7101

But do you think Mortis is stronger than us?

Previously:- Yes
Currently:-Comparable to Shamers, if not stronger or equal.

These r just my views though some may disagree.
Personally, i don't care to be with stronger alliance or i would have joined mortis after ancients ghosted.

DeletedUser7101

I heard Antiquity is NAP with Mortis, but then again I think Antiquity thought that they could take cities of Body Shamers easier not that BS was more of a threat. They sure as hell weren't taking any of Mortis lol. So now your sitting there between two alliance you'd have to choose the one you thought you could actually take a city off of, guess that was Body Shamers.

Then again you allowed Mayhem in your alliance so I don't know what to think. Solid player.. lost all his cities in 2 days but real solid lol

Its not like Antiquity would take more cities of shamers than mortis so nap was broken ..and no one had that in mind but was for different reason.
Even though mortis cities r hard to take but antiquity was growing OK and had plenty of space to grow.
If antiquity would just hold off mortis it was a good deal and same would be true in the case with shamers.

As for mayhem he is a solid player.... but no one can defend alone if whole alliance attacking and no one is supporting u.

DeletedUser7813

Previously:- Yes
Currently:-Comparable to Shamers, if not stronger or equal.

These r just my views though some may disagree.
Personally, i don't care to be with stronger alliance or i would have joined mortis after ancients ghosted.

Fair enough, and I appreciate the honest dialogue. One thing is certain, the server remains as exciting as day one.

DeletedUser7749

Rumor has it mayhem was a shamer tell he got eaten .. then they didn't want their numbers against skewed .. same with reck

DeletedUser836

I have deleted ALL of the recent posts due to the extent of rule breaches. I am sorry for this, but the conversation would not have made sense with only a few posts remaining. Please follow the rules in the future.