Rumor Mill

• Thread starter DeletedUser4951
  • Start date

DeletedUser4951

Rumor has it that there's a few fake Mortis' around. Don't trust Mortis.. and Mortis... guys. Only Mortis, Mortis., and Mortis Academy are legit. :p

DeletedUser13759

Rumor has it that there's a few fake Mortis' around. Don't trust Mortis.. and Mortis... guys. Only Mortis, Mortis., and Mortis Academy are legit. :p
Yeah Mortis academy is definitely legit :p
It's sarcasm for everyone who didn't understand

DeletedUser4951

I'm shocked by some of the people I got to fall for this.

DeletedUser14888

Yeah well people will remember you did that. Fool me once, shame on you fool me twice shame on me

DeletedUser4951

Yeah well people will remember you did that. Fool me once, shame on you fool me twice shame on me
Hey at least I was up front about it, you lost 2 minutes of your day reading a forum post, getting pointed in the right direction, and left. It really could have been a lot worse :D

DeletedUser15357

1) why is there no trash talk thread??? Don't tell me this will be patty cake mamby pamby central..

2) PT, until you join and achieve the "Grep God" milestone, you're looking at the current Grep God :)

#YouKnowIt #iKnowIt #EveryoneKnowsIt #StabMeWithYourSteelieKnives #JustCantKillTheBeast

DeletedUser11791

Rumor has it that all the great players that have joined are here to gold trade only, and will ghost in the next 2-3 months . . .

DeletedUser15357

Rumor has it that all the great players that have joined are here to gold trade only, and will ghost in the next 2-3 months . . .

They typically always do. Talk a bunch of junk too about how "Good" they are as well.. #WillSomeoneBackupTheirWord

DeletedUser4951

I'll post the first real rumor/assumption then.

I'm going to assume that HAMMERDOWN, Ancients, and Vendetta pact together to fight Mortis/Mortis. There will probably be another questionable alliance or two thrown in there as well.

My basis is on an "if they're smart" kind of logic.

DeletedUser15602

I'll post the first real rumor/assumption then.

I'm going to assume that HAMMERDOWN, Ancients, and Vendetta pact together to fight Mortis/Mortis. There will probably be another questionable alliance or two thrown in there as well.

My basis is on an "if they're smart" kind of logic.
This feels less like a rumor and more like advice :p

DeletedUser4951

I don't give advice. The people I give it to have a tendency to tell me I'm wrong, give some kind of insult, claim they're gonna beat me, and then proceed to get laid out i'd say a good 90% of the time before finally admitting that I was right.

DeletedUser723

Rumor has it that big bad Mortis scared the rest of the server into a world wide coalition. But don't worry, it won't be the first time Mortis has defeated a world coalition to win the server!

DeletedUser15602

Rumor has it that big bad Mortis scared the rest of the server into a world wide coalition. But don't worry, it won't be the first time Mortis has defeated a world coalition to win the server!
I don't think it counts as a rumor if you just make something up without any outside info or sources. Well, I guess it does, but if you're the one starting the rumor on the spot it kind of loses its effect..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser723

I don't think it counts as a rumor if you just make something up without any outside info or sources. Well, I guess it does, but if you're the one starting the rumor on the spot it kind of loses its effect..

I think you are misunderstanding the point of a rumor thread. Maybe stop trying to make yourself look smart by criticizing others' posts. It's having the opposite effect.

Rumor has it, tbwolf tries too hard.

DeletedUser5973

Birdie told me that ELF and Ancients are now pact members

DeletedUser15602

I think you are misunderstanding the point of a rumor thread. Maybe stop trying to make yourself look smart by criticizing others' posts. It's having the opposite effect.

Rumor has it, tbwolf tries too hard.

I'm not trying to make myself look smart, I'm trying to point out that you're being stupid.

There's a big difference.

Completely making something up and using it to brag about how great you are isn't exactly "Rumor mill" material, because that rumor came from nowhere except yourself.

If you think pointing this out makes me look dumb, so be it, I really don't care about your opinion, Mr. Simmer.

DeletedUser723

What's sad is that it wasn't actually a rumor. It was a fact that multiple premades which stated either in these externals or in skype that they would be coming to the server have decided not to join. A few people from those premades have spoken to me about why and some of the reasoning was because of the growth of Mortis in the core. Whereas I actually do have "FACTS" to back up the rumor I spread, YOU have provided NONE. Guess what that makes you, a hypocrite.

And now, you call me a simmer. I just LOL at that one! That judgement is a YUGE mistake!

DeletedUser4322

200_s.gif