Rumor Has It

DeletedUser13048

Rumor has it BeZaMa told his alliance... DO NOT GO HERE.... because that is only for BeZaMa and his most trusted advisors. Stanly713 is right... Marina and Amy are involved...., they only took cities in 34 at BeZaMa's request.

DeletedUser2336

Rumor has it that Ocean 34 is going to get completely shut down and anyone building there is going to get banned!!!!

Oraxx

Messenger
We hard reported these account, obviously multiple account, p/t people was the first who took cities of 34, if all of these cities can be deleted it would be even better.

DeletedUser2336

They can waste all their points out there just make it so no islands in 34 can be used for WW's.....
SMH!!!

DeletedUser15165

I will remind you that any discussions on cheating and rule-breaking is not allowed anywhere on the forums.

If you continue, then infraction points will be issued and this thread will be removed.

DeletedUser16477

I will remind you that any discussions on cheating and rule-breaking is not allowed anywhere on the forums.

If you continue, then infraction points will be issued and this thread will be removed.

100% agreed....I think this is grep generated...I've seen it many times.

To those that are finger-pointing......believe me,....this is not "unusual !

~ Heph