Rumor Has It

DeletedUser16436

Just about everything you said is a lie. That's what internet scumbags do.

You lie about knowing me for 7 years. You don't know me. You've played in 4 worlds with me. Only once were we in the same alliance, and that was mercifully brief. Our only association is that you follow me around on internet message boards and spin and distort facts about me to try to defame my character. Every time you do it, your posts get deleted by the mods because you go off the rails. Yet you keep doing it because you're a petty, obsessed internet scumbag with obviously not much of a RL.

I was an SPQR leader. I had differences with other leaders and I left. I told them when I was leaving and they knew about me leaving when I left. And at the time I left - 5 months before world wonders - SPQR had 3 oceans to the Gamblers 1 ocean. I left the heavy favorite to go to the underdog alliance because of differences about how to run the dominant alliance in the world. Did Gamblers eventually go on to win the world? Yes, with my significant help.

Is it automatically betrayal to change alliances during a world? I didn't realize that there was an unwritten rule that the first alliance you join in a world is the one you must stay with the entire time, or else you become a traitor.

When you changed alliances in Chi, did you commit betrayal?

In this world you switched alliances in order to win and now you're stabbing your old allies in the back and taking their cities. Now that sounds like betrayal if I've ever heard it.

Unlike you, turning on my allies in order to win is something I have repeatedly refused to do in this world. So who has the moral high ground now, hypocrite?

You are twisting my words. In Eubea your team started on the rim late in the world. You didn't take cities from the strong players at the beginning. Naturally, you picked on the smaller players. Yes, once I referred to these smaller players out on the rim as the weak and the lame. It was more a comment about your choice of targets rather than their abilities as players. Of course you now take my colorful language and twist and distort it to make it sound like I referred to everyone in the alliance as weak and lame, which is obviously untrue from the context of the statement. Unfortunately, this can't be verified because you went off the rails in that thread like in every thread you attack me in, and as usual the posts were deleted.

Yes, I invite anyone to consult my stats on Grepolife. My play speaks for itself. I'm in the Hall of Fame in Eubea and likely will be in Nikaia, as well (after starting this world late and on the rim).

But talk to the players who actually fight against me. Those will be in the best position to judge my aptitude.

Orulla, you don't really fight anymore, so maybe you've forgotten what a fighter looks like.

Cheaters do tend to stick together. It helps, y'know, with the cheating.

As for my mysterious "different account" from the past - enlighten me. Which one would that be? You have proof of this, of course, right? I was Megalopsuchia in 2013 in US23-Chi. It's 2020. Are you saying I played prior to 2013? Really confused about this one.

Good question. You cheated and were banned just last month. In my opinion it should have been a permanent ban, but maybe Inno likes making money more than perma-banning cheaters. That'd be my guess.

Where'd I say that? You say that. Not me.

Your posts and probably this thread will be deleted, so as usual, you're your own worst enemy and you're just wasting your time.

Pillars was begging me as of this morning to join them, so whatever you told them about me, they thought better of it.

As for Dark Wolves dumping me, I never realized we were even dating. Bezama, can you confirm? Were we an item?

I think you're taking yourself a little too seriously, Orulla. And that's saying a lot coming from me. You are unhinged. And an unhinged scumbag is truly something people need to be spared from.

This right here literally proves that you don’t know when to stop. You’re getting baited so hard but keep going because you have to be correct all the time. Just stop embarrassing yourself already

DeletedUser15165

rumor has it the forum mods have been abducted

My apologises for having a day off to attend a funeral.........my bad.

If this thread continues in this way, then I will have no option but to close the thread and issues Forum Bans to the main antagonists.

I hope this brings an end to all the toxicity in this thread by certain members.

I know some members will enjoy this toxic thread and sit there reading it with popcorn, however there are others who don't like and many of then have reported this thread.

DeletedUser16436

If this thread continues in this way, then I will have no option but to close the thread and issues Forum Bans to the main antagonists.

I hope this brings an end to all the toxicity in this thread by certain members.

I know some members will enjoy this toxic thread and sit there reading it with popcorn, however there are others who don't like and many of then have reported this thread.

Thank you

jdubbs

Citizen

I wish you would have just banned him.... ghosting him basically killed us. we can't absorb that many cities that fast.... I understand something had o be done, but this affected game play

DeletedUser16456

No I apologize on behalf of these guys. Much like a toddler we cant be left alone for more than an hour

DeletedUser8032

Lurks I apologize for making your job harder, I promise to behave................(sits in a corner for a time out:oops:)

DeletedUser15165

I wish you would have just banned him.... ghosting him basically killed us. we can't absorb that many cities that fast.... I understand something had o be done, but this affected game play

@jdubbs what happened here has nothing to do with him ghosting.

DeletedUser15165

No I apologize on behalf of these guys. Much like a toddler we cant be left alone for more than an hour

I had considered changing the title of the thread to, Rumor has it........ this is a Kindergarten.

DeletedUser3317

I had considered changing the title of the thread to, Rumor has it........ this is a Kindergarten.

I get you have a job to do and you need to keep the peace. But most of us have played with each other here going back to the beginning of Grepo. We have been like this since the beginning. Kind of like a dysfunctional family. Sometime people get hot under the collar but in the end, we end up playing with each other in the next world. Laughing forum comments off.

I am just saying the forum conflicts are not as bad as it looks. But I understand you have a job to do and need to keep the peace as Sheriff of Dodge City. Just dont think everyone is taking things as personal as it may sound. :)

DeletedUser8032

OMG can the naughty corner get any bigger.......
Well if we could install a popcorn machine here and a bigger couch it would be better, this wooden bar stool is a little uncomfortable.

1047099-Cartoon-Man-Sitting-In-A-Corner-Poster-Art-Print.jpg

DeletedUser15165

I get you have a job to do and you need to keep the peace. But most of us have played with each other here going back to the beginning of Grepo. We have been like this since the beginning. Kind of like a dysfunctional family. Sometime people get hot under the collar but in the end, we end up playing with each other in the next world. Laughing forum comments off.

I am just saying the forum conflicts are not as bad as it looks. But I understand you have a job to do and need to keep the peace as Sheriff of Dodge City. Just dont think everyone is taking things as personal as it may sound. :)

With the amount of reports received would say differently.

Maybe the dysfunctional family should remember that there is a wider viewing public. some laughing and some shocked, but many who feel that they can't comment without being shot down in flames.

I don't take banning people from these forums lightly, but with 4 infractions within a month, enough is enough.

However if (or anyone else) you want to become Sheriff of Dodge as you put it, feel free to apply by clicking on the link provided https://recruit.innogames.de/grepo/us/

DeletedUser15165

Well if we could install a popcorn machine here and a bigger couch it would be better, this wooden bar stool is a little uncomfortable.

View attachment 3186

Sorry buddy you'll have to make do with the wooden bar stool, the budget doesn't stretch for a new and bigger couch, if you have popcorn you'll only make a mess.

DeletedUser8032

Sorry buddy you'll have to make do with the wooden bar stool, the budget doesn't stretch for a new and bigger couch, if you have popcorn you'll only make a mess.
Can I at least have a bucket?.......lol nevermind.......could I have a mop?......lol
qDe3J4s.png