Rumor Has It

DeletedUser13955

Rumor has it BP tells no lies mate. For a alliance that's much larger than us an ya know winning in city takes congrats not really. But almost an slowly losing in BP. Tsk tsk the world relies on BP an aslong as your guys feed it we grow..how will you be looking months from now? We are your biggest food source an clearly no easy meat. Rumor has it this stopped being a rumor the second I started speaking

DeletedUser11795

Rumor has it.. splat, splat, kaplunk

walls and harbors and snipes OH MY

gonna make us huge with this sloppy mess but I don't have to even say it. DA CAHDS DONT LIE, call me now for ya free reddin ;-) hahahaha

DeletedUser15962

Rumor has that Squashed revolted a few cities, but can't follow through, cause all they build is DLU to TRY to stop their cities from falling into Pillars hands. Another rumor has it that they decided to become turtles, and collect defensive BP.

im-only-a-turtle.jpg

DeletedUser16363

Rumor has it.. splat, splat, kaplunk

walls and harbors and snipes OH MY

gonna make us huge with this sloppy mess but I don't have to even say it. DA CAHDS DONT LIE, call me now for ya free reddin ;-) hahahaha

You guys sure do seem to be losing a lot of city, and almost no "snipes". Thanks for building our city's for us again, just pick out a nice spot for our next one with that freed up slot.

DeletedUser11795

lol i didnt get a slot freed up. you guys still didnt even revolt me or clear me for that matter. im sure you will eventually, you were within 10 militia one time but I raged the only cat attack, and never all the way clear quite yet. its not something like a challenge im gonna repeat forever. i KNOW yall will come harder next time, feed me mass bp lol dom isnt as long a game but it is a long game bud and those of us who fight n dont quit love this crap, either way o or d in fact. even if you take this 1 city ill take my 4-5-6-10 lol slots I get from it, oh then that one back lol not yet tho. itll be fun whoever gets it is gonna deserve it, ill at least make sure of that

but i am the last blue down here on these 2 islands lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16363

Ya Rumor has it. Josh's friends supported his city, while those that joined the alliance late got almost nothing. TO be honest, If you want to stack your city's that much with alliance troops and watch as you lose island after island with only your city sitting there. Good on you, I wouldn't be able to call my self a leader or a team member had I let all my members lose city's just so I could brag about it on the forums that I didn't. your 0-16, And being pushed out of the DOM zone. This isn't a wonder world, take all the Rim city's you want; That is were we will force you to play.

DeletedUser16436

Rumor has it Aeo has gone very quiet since one of his cities was taken...

DeletedUser11795

lol dude you wanna talk about teamwork when the night before your guys hit me, first you EQ me and then you hit me with 34 LS of all things and totally tip me off to my city being on the radar. then when I get up in the morning like 7 hours later, with alliance help still just happening to be sitting in the city where u hit me at 23:30 the night before, ur guys hit me and ran right into it lol :p

DeletedUser16363

so what your saying is the Rumor is true. Only A few "worthy" members get support. Its not like your other city's didn't have 12 hours to get support. But they sat in a city that wasn't even Revolted, so you could brag about not losing a city.......Great show of leadership on that call. Its easy attack you, your friends support you and leave the others to fend for them self's. Josh you can have all the city's you want. It won't matter when your the only one in your alliance.

DeletedUser16111

Rumor has it, that Grepo will finally change plague spell to affect farming villages

DeletedUser16301

Rumor has it Squished greenlighted me.That is a mistake!

DeletedUser8032

Rumor has it that if you take a city from Kaleidothroat you get as a reward 3 attacks from Pillars. I highly recommend the service, DBP delivery in under 2 hours guaranteed.