Rumor Has It

DeletedUser13955

Time To Start This Worlds Rumor Has It And Im Sure I'll Enjoy ALL THE RUMORS You Folks Will Have

:rolleyes:o_O:cool:

So I'll go ahead a start this off Rumor has it Pillars 3 is in the Making

Rumor has it warriors may Join them

Rumor has it This world is already over ;)

DeletedUser11795

rumor, nah this is fact, has it that deathblade is actively soliciting everybody in the world to tell them "we're not an MRA"

and once he gets the convo going, probably try to invite them LOL

DeletedUser16363

Nope just you. since you were on forums talking like you were a god. Then you cried and blocked me after one mail.

Rumor has it theonejoshmon is a care bear and can't hug his way to a win on this sever.

DeletedUser13955

Rumor has it your stuck on intel sites on Josh mate

Rumor has it Josh is making a new home an its in 55 :)

DeletedUser16363

Rumor has it your his lap dog, and have to ask before you can post anything. SO make sure you get permission again, wouldn't want your master to get upset.

O Is he moving to 55 when he restart's, we will just take his city again. But I don't mind carebears building city's for me.

DeletedUser13955

Rumor Has It death dreams of being just like Josh an he gets very upset when anyone else is near him so he lashes out in jealousy :rolleyes::p

DeletedUser13955

Rumor has it ive been figured out, Need a safe place to hide Sure pillars will accept me an everyone else LOL.

DeletedUser16394

Rumor has it that To Be Det...... er...
Rumor has it that Pillars AKA ......wait ummm
Rumor has it that Squished???

Forget about it. I've forgotten who the rumor was about.

DeletedUser16448

Rumor has it that's What's Our Name Today is split, with some of them thinking Pillars are Big Bullies, and others thinking it's an MRA you don't need to worry about.

DeletedUser14810

Rumor has it Pillars are high maintenance and will fall soon as they run out of gold.

DeletedUser13955

Wait a min, rumor has it you guys dont understand a thing xD greps a marathon ;)

DeletedUser15962

Conversation from the leadership of TBD: Don't worry about Pillars, there just an MRA. These thoughts expressed to the rest of their alliance. The result:

not as planned.jpg