Ross' coaching session

DeletedUser

I mean your number two player, a Mr. Xx Jiang Yi xX's only claim to fame was that he disbanded an alliance with a single mass mail.

That is quite a claim to fame. Nobody else has ever done it! So far your only claim to fame in this world is that you managed to join a decent alliance - to the which - you obviously have not contributed. You ride the coattails of those that have gone before you while I carve a path through waves of enemies so that players like yourself can follow along safely.

If you ask me nicely I might teach you a thing or two. Lesson one: When you speak my name do so with awe and reverence - I am listening - always listening.

DeletedUser5517

That is quite a claim to fame. Nobody else has ever done it! So far your only claim to fame in this world is that you managed to join a decent alliance - to the which - you obviously have not contributed. You ride the coattails of those that have gone before you while I carve a path through waves of enemies so that players like yourself can follow along safely.

If you ask me nicely I might teach you a thing or two. Lesson one: When you speak my name do so with awe and reverence - I am listening - always listening.

Welcome to the convo. I will never speak your name with awe or reverence until you rim me and I doubt you posses that prowess atm, but I am sure we will see soon enough. Get carving my man you are too far away. You guys are becoming an MRA so hopefully that will help you out. The alliance you merged with... why...

As for riding on the coattails... HAHAHAHAHAHA I am sure I accomplished more thus far in my beginner's protection than you did in your first week. Try and keep up my man. You had a 32 city lead on me when I joined you are down to thirty in a mere 5 days. I think that I will be forced to make yet another tab coaching you as well... nothing personal I just think you guys are the only ones who might be able to compete and you are going to need some serious help if I am going to have the fight I look for

Jeb

DeletedUser

We were all saving up slots for a bit of a competition but then the Myrmaids disbanded :( it was kinda like having a fishing tournament but the lake got drained :( I'm sure you will never catch up to him.

DeletedUser

yes me and jeb are both noobs... wait noob is a good thing right? hehehehe

DeletedUser

strike you were one of the ghosters you have no room to talk :p what group anyway i'm confused again

DeletedUser

my screenshot device isn't working but the name Strikehard is in the world
edit:was in the world
but i have no proof now

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

oh i am aware of who strike is the name was there with 0 points so i assumed he build a city and ghosted

DeletedUser5517

Ok back to business...

Lesson 6: Dont be an MRA

Oh Jeb, Jeb, Jeb looks like we will have to go back to square one with you.

Indeed you are correct yet again about going back to square 1 good sir. I gave your alliance too much credit and skipped past this point... geeze I can see I cant get to the more advanced stuff for at least another few months. An MRA, although you used the term you must not understand what it means, is a MASS RECRUITING ALLIANCE. When you jump 20 members in a day in a half you really need to reconsider you position. I know you are scared of us. It's ok you now join the rest of the world in fear. Once fear sets in the world is lost due to your rash decisions so let me help you out... yet again.

You want quality not quantity. Wasnt it you who said to me I would be much more worried if it was 19 members??? I do recall this conversation somewhat. I mean everything you say is almost useless so I just skim anyway... case in point jumping by 20 members in a day after talking about 19 being a solid number for the whole alliance. Back to the point although your alliance grew in points you lost average skill. This is never good. It allows me to simply walk in and take their cities. Many will most likely become inactive and because of the smashing we will be laying on you at that point we will also take their cities as you will have no offense. Although this seems like a smart maneuver to the SUPREME RULER OF TURTLES it in fact is a poor life choice. Hopefully this will allow you to correct your error and stop further mistakes... you cant afford many :D

DeletedUser

When you jump 20 members in a day in a half you really need to reconsider you position.
51-39=12 not 20 :p
Back to the point although your alliance grew in points you lost average skill.

Now watch jed's response about points not meaning everything (stating the obvious), but they are good players. All good bp scores and our avg points went up.
If you you say you shouldn't taken in members from alliances you are beating down answer me this, where did Mixermaid come from?
If the members we recruited didn't go inactive while we were destroying their alliance why would they when you guys come knocking? After all you all can't compete with what we do, you know i'm not even sure you will make it to the door to knock. We will probably chase you all out of the yard before you ever make it onto the porch :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Quick reminder: images on this forum are not permitted to be larger than 640x640. I will be infracting for any that exceed this.

If you want clarification of the forum rules you can find them here.

Kind regards,

Josh.