Ronin

DeletedUser

Kratos_rendering_concept.jpg

Ronin

Rogue Warriors

We accept anyone in O54 who maintain a steady willingness to learn, and active game play. Failure to learn how to play grepolis strategically and as a team member will result in you being kicked. Although anyone in our area is invited to try and become Ronin we shall cleanse our ranks regularly of leeches, quitters, and filth.

Diplomacy: Keep in mind we want to win this world with that said pacts are limited to their usefulness.

If you would like to learn more about Ronin contact Ace-Wolf directly through private message, external forums or in-game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2063

It's always good to see people training and helping out newbies. Good luck to you

DeletedUser

As a member of the Purple Cloak I am asking members of my alliance if there planning to join the Rho world. I have thought I would go and join that world as well. Here is to the count down.

DeletedUser

Best of luck to you my friend. It's a shame we joined NU so late, but most of our members have already agreed to come to Rho in search of a newer world.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Our alliances will be in the same Ocean. Not looking to be enemies, but we will see when time comes. Good luck!