Roman Empire (Not affiliated with any previous alliances)

DeletedUser

Dulce et Decorum (New name)

Dulce et Decorum

dulce.jpg

If you are interested in joining please message me on the forum or in game (which ever is more practical). Select South East when joining the world. (where we will be based)

About my experience:
~Played in Rho where I founded Oceans Heaven which was a top 10 alliance (had to quit because of RL)
~I have experience as a founder and leader in the EN server but had to quit for the same reasons (EN67-Cerberus founder/EN66 Oceans Heaven founder)
~Currently playing in the world Sigma in Death Row which is ranked #3.
~I have held the responsibility of all the roles you could think of in an alliance and am a fairly knowledgeable player who is looking to help other players learn and grow.

Requirements:
~Must be active and committed.
~Must be respectful and work well in a team.
~Looking for experienced players to join and help the less experienced players (shall also be looking for Leaders, diplomats, forum mods etc)
~New players are welcome if they are willing to work hard and learn.
~The alliance uses skype so an account would be useful.

Current roster:
sandhurst90
armorhead
TBRAM
Da best ever
Combat-Medic
viconajz

Dulce et decorum
"Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

Recruitment:
Dulce et Decorum is not an MRA! We are a collective group of hard working and strong players. If you're not here to win and fight to the last man then go somewhere else...

Open / Selective / Closed

Contact: sandhurst90 (with an explanation of why you would be suited to the alliance)

Diplomacy:
We will only have a few allies and will fully support these as our brothers. Only legitimate requests to pact will be considered.

Acts of War
Aggression towards our members
Spying on our cities
Recruiting our members​

Attachments

• rome.jpg
    rome.jpg
    4.4 KB · Views: 145
Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Oh no hahah! Dulce et decorum est is one of my favorite poems so I thought I would go with a roman theme. Thank you :) Are you joining this world as well?

DeletedUser

No sir too slow of a world plus if i were I would be running GP

DeletedUser

Fair enough :) If you know anyone interested in joining send them my way :p

DeletedUser

Belated welcome to the world sand. Do justice to the RE name my friend started back in Pi

DeletedUser

Thank you! are you interested in joining? Pm if you wish to discuss options...

DeletedUser

Im in the thread above yours, my resume compared to the other two people starting squads is quick & lazy.

DeletedUser

Oh I see now! which direction are you planning on taking?

DeletedUser

I shall be starting in the south east (O55)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Way down their on the opposite side well its a motivating feeling in knowing their are some good fun players to start it off

DeletedUser

Oh no hahah! Dulce et decorum est is one of my favorite poems so I thought I would go with a roman theme. Thank you :) Are you joining this world as well?

Awesome poem, I hated it in the end cuz we had to read it a million times for my English exam!

DeletedUser5088

Good Luck :) I will not be joining this world cuz it is so slow.
btw I have some advice Roman Empire is a little overused as an alliance name. Maybe you could call it Dulce et Decorum