Roadmap 2015 - Discussion

DeletedUser

Gah, Easter Event :mad: You've got to be joking me...

Looking forward to the "Alliance Improvements" part.

DeletedUser10048

Integrated BB codes on app would be a huge improvement.

Peterpanic

Philosopher
Any chance we can get a better chat feature up in here? Here being the game but the forum message system is also outdated

DeletedUser11560

Remember last year when they had said," we are doing some WW revamp"? What happened to that?

Now they're saying "we may or may not get to it." Come on Inno!

And and the gold packages? Now just no!

DeletedUser

We have been talking about the same things for years now. The problem is that instead of implementing these features that would attract new users and potentially bring back retired users (which would generate revenue) they chose to spend their resources on implementing features that pull more cash out of their existing player base.

I mean, really? There have been countless threads that have very detailed potential alternates for WW. Quite frankly, the Artemesia event from last year, with some tweaks would make for a fine end game alternative. I just dont get it....

Clearly the direction Inno has chosen is to suck the existing player base dry and cater to the pay to win players which will, ultimately decrease the overall longevity of the game. Makes me sick.

Rant over...back on topic. The "predetermined" items upon gold purchase sounds horrible. Just bring the gold prices back to where they previously were to incentivize gold purchases, not give an ADDITIONAL in game benefit. You are destroying the balance of the premium players vs. non premium players that attracted many people to this game.

DeletedUser11560

Dude if you really want money, change WW to something not Simming, and reduce gold benefits!

DeletedUser

Yeah Gold packages :mad:

Don't think WW Revamp is happening, thats just Inno's way of saying things will continue as they are.

2015 in short is looking like - Events, events, events.

DeletedUser

There is an issue that needs resolved. Currently, the alliance cap is essentially meaningless. Once completing WW, you can cycle through players, rebuild wonders, and everyone gets a crown. I know they won't get the first to 4 win, but most don't even care about that. Tell people they can get a crown and suddenly, everyone is on board. Theoretically, you could have a server where literally every player wins. Not much of a war game at that point (not to mention the meaninglessness of alliance caps).

DeletedUser5576

Endgame: WW gives more war-related bonuses than simmer-type bonuses. Ex: Lighthouse of Alexandria allows fleets in alliance travel 50% faster, Temple of Artemis gives the goddess a 50% favor boost, things like that. Wonders can be changed to allow for certain boosts to applicable. Alliances then compete against to conquer the world as whole. There are some logistics that would need to be worked out with the conquering of the world part, but I think its a good start.

Starting conditions: WORLDS NEED TO BE FASTER!!! I've been playing Zakros for more than a month and my academy just got to level 22. Speed 1 is unbearable and annoying. Change speeds to like 3-6. Another option is creating another set of worlds. I'll submit a thread for this in the Ideas section to save space here.

Cool event en did a while back was a summer speed world; I think that would be great here. You can check out the world settings for that in the Grepolis wiki.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think that may be an OP bonus. Maybe scale it down to 20-30%
They have done super speedy worlds in the past, who knows maybe they will do another. Plus some people like the slower worlds and they can't please everyone

DeletedUser

Thank you for your feedback. All relevant feedback is being sent to our developers, so in order to keep this organized and readable, we ask that you keep your feedback to the Road Map only and create another thread if you have other feedback you would like to provide, such as world speeds, or suggestions about features. Thanks for your understanding.

DeletedUser4951

Fix the cap thing for sure. It really is meaningless. Honestly you could make it 15 but if I have 100 players, i'll just make 7 alliances...

WW you all need to get to. We took a poll in our team on Troy and most who voted are pretty annoyed and think you all gave up.

DeletedUser

Like to see new World start that has faster travel, build times would be great. Appreciate the efforts to build new Worlds for us, along with listening to our feedback on game bugs. Having last few Worlds with slow game speed, veterans loose interest in playing due to such slow growth. Not everyone has ability to have access to 1,000 of Gold coins, or cash to spend on large gold coin cost to accelerate growth.

DeletedUser5576

Thank you for your feedback. All relevant feedback is being sent to our developers, so in order to keep this organized and readable, we ask that you keep your feedback to the Road Map only and create another thread if you have other feedback you would like to provide, such as world speeds, or suggestions about features. Thanks for your understanding.

I totally get you Crimson, but the Ideas tab is either not working, or the moderators aren't letting us post threads. I've tried to submit several different ideas there, and though I can't say if they've been denied or ignored, I can definitely say they've never been posted.

DeletedUser11717

I would like to see the original daily bonus come back (where you hit like x days in a row you got x amount of money or a specific troop), and I'd also like to see the ability to move threads around in the alliance forum. That feature was taken away and idk why as it severely hurts and slows down forum organizing and moderating. You were about to select a specific thread, and then could move it to a different tab. The Forum Mod right (and leaders and founders) were able to do this. That's my biggest thing.