Ritchie Boys / Colonuss Alliances

DeletedUser2078

these wars are already happening that you are mentioning about.or am i mistaken???

DeletedUser

Am I missing something? We aren't at war.
We're attacking and you're losing cities.

DeletedUser2078

hehehe so i have to ask where are you?in which allience.i cant find your name in game as well like the others.and yes that is true we are losing cities which belongs to our inactive members;)also suffered because of spies which we never use for our enemies.and also if i have learnt something in this game is never underestimate your enemy,things can change anytime in this game.we just choosed the hard way and working on it.anyway i really like our enemies this game is nothing without good enemies;)

DeletedUser

I'm a ritchie, I change my name when I change to a world where I continue to play. This way other player can't have a grudge against me on something i've done in another world.

Demigods aren't underestimated by us, you're a strong alliance with strong players. A worthy opponent to do battle with now and in the future.

DeletedUser2154

if they attack :) I see alot of sitting and talking. No action

DeletedUser2078

as you said datepalm this game is a marathon and still we are in 1 km of that marathon:)
also why do you think we talk a lot just i sent maybe 4 or 5 posts in forum nothing more.

DeletedUser

Wait DKB is at war with us? Hmmm, ok.

As far us having a spy in Demigods and that is who we attack. You are so far from wrong. I have not seen any posts in Ritchie forums about inactive Demis. We just chose juicy targets. Not our fault if you don't handle your inactives.

oh and as far as post count showing skill. I had quite a few posts on EN servers not US and I have been in this game since it was in BETA. Not server beta but actually TESTING. So post counts do not = skill :p

DeletedUser

spy? you don't need that in this case.. just check grepo stats or intel ;)
it will tell you enough

explain to me, Towel... war usually means you're getting attacked too, right? :)

DeletedUser2154

I think so Arma. I may be a bit confused though. I also thought enemies were supposed to fight back.

DeletedUser

Virtual declared us as enemies. Just because you guys feel like fighting us doesn't mean we have to drop our war with Exiled and fight back, does it? You guys attack and we defend. That works for us for now. I'm sure well all could use the BP.

DeletedUser2154

Kind of a one sided war eh? Look what happened to the confederates in the civil war. Their plan was to play defensive to the North. We can all see how that turned out ;)

DeletedUser2039

Actually no, this is false. The confederates attempted to use a strategy of "shock and aw" to end the war as quickly as possible because they were aware they lacked resources and industrial power the North had to sustain a longer more successful war. When failing, the rest of the battles then took place in the South, but not at the Confederates wishes/intentions. Lincoln then cycled through various generals until finding Grant, whom he could rely on, and began their successful march through the South, known as Sherman's March to Sea (going though the middle of the South and cutting its supply lines in half).

I know this is off topic, but by no means did the South wish to fight physically in the South:p

DeletedUser

Colonuss are talking about attacking Ritchie... But they are too afraid :D

DeletedUser

I've seen these attacks they're talking about, and couldn't stop laughing afterwards.

DeletedUser

showmaps.png

This will be a much bigger and better war, Ritchies against AOH, DKBT and demigods.

Colossus may be big in members but if the ritchies go to war with them 70% of their members would stop after the first attack week.
This month alone colossus lost 4 cities to Ritchies

Check how much citys colossus are lossing every day to AOH

DeletedUser

Good point we may have to do something about that, it is getting hard to keep track of all of those alliances I guess we forgot to spread the love so to speak.

-Glenn

DeletedUser

spread it ;) maybe we will make you flee from this alliance too

DeletedUser

How did you make me "flee" from my former alliance? I am co-founder at Ace of Hearts people fleeing don't tend to get such rights. Also you would have to be dangerous to me to cause me to "flee". I have NEVER been attacked by colossus TCD nor do I expect to be attacked by you since you are too far for me too attack you and therefore are safe from me your safety from me does not make you tough or scary it just makes you safe. So continue to talk the way you want too talk but the fact remains you are deathly afraid of TRB and you only attack SCPA and AOH members who are A. inactive or B. too far from us for us to mount a proper offensive against you with them. So again enjoy your talking because until you can come to 54 and survive amongst us you are doing just that, talking. Have a nice day and I hope to see you in one of my oceans some time soon that way we can maybe hang out so to speak...

-Glenn

Last edited by a moderator: