RIP Pigs

DeletedUser14129

Well the plan was that since they are like North/East of YG we thought hehe let's get them from both sides. It didn't really happen as everyone can tell.

DeletedUser13890

Well the plan was that since they are like North/East of YG we thought hehe let's get them from both sides. It didn't really happen as everyone can tell.
That was what we were assuming it was for.

DeletedUser15947

Don't get to far ahead of yourself there bud ;)
my ally hasn't fallen... yours doe....
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

DeletedUser1048

Last person I want to mess with is whoever has a ban hammer. Thought Jcoo just had gold :D

DeletedUser15947

Last person I want to mess with is whoever has a ban hammer. Thought Jcoo just had gold :D
um... jcoo not banned. no reason to be banned when you've never lost a city. YG needs to calm its self. So far you've basically called EVERYONE in BOB out lol. this will be fun.

DeletedUser4878

um... jcoo not banned. no reason to be banned when you've never lost a city. YG needs to calm its self. So far you've basically called EVERYONE in BOB out lol. this will be fun.

which alliance has old bob members?

DeletedUser5524

He is saying he is only scared of staff not old man coo ;) Are you saying Jcoo is the entirety of BoB because I don't see him insulting any other BoB members?

DeletedUser15947

He is saying he is only scared of staff not old man coo ;) Are you saying Jcoo is the entirety of BoB because I don't see him insulting any other BoB members?
jcoo has not said a wold about me... and the times he does its because him and I joke. Zeek sorry your not cool like us :(