RIP Pigs

DeletedUser15947

Metal is a baby Maul now. only those that are good can be one... so watch out!
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif
smiley_emoticons_steckenpferd.gif
smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

DeletedUser14129

Maul why are you so butthurt. You have more points but MC has more bps. Also if you can read why are you saying that you are the best? Clearly if you can read you are a bit behind 1st place there buddy.

#Ouch #Facts #Being2ExplainsYourReadingInability

DeletedUser15947

maul the best... also has never lead a losing alliance... Also doesn't get denied to allies... #Ouch #Maulthebest!
smiley_emoticons_winken4.gif
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser14129

Denied from who allies? I applied to YG but like who wouldn't want to apply to YG lmao. I haven't had a single pact besides Ingsoc for like 2 weeks in lex. I was let with this alliance and decided hey might as well invite some people so I'm not so lonely. You stick to 55 and I'll stick to 44.

#Surviving #LandDeveloperOf44 #I'llSellMyBodyForGold

DeletedUser15947

ingo sucks... Maul wrecking them... and didn't see support from you or ally... Also did Maul mention Maul the best? one last thing... Maul didn't have to apply to win.The best is the best... And being such you get fun prizes!!!
smiley_emoticons_baby_junge2.gif

DeletedUser14129

Is English your first language? It took me a while to read that, almost like a 2 year old wrote it...

DeletedUser14129

Lex pacted with Ingsoc to fight YG. It didn't do anything but it was nice to have at least one pact.

DeletedUser13890

I can see the diplo talk lol
"Hey let's have a pact because it's nice to have at least one?"

"Sounds cool"

"Are we gonna share a forum-tab?"

"Naahh, just having some more green on the map is enough, looks so good
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif
"

"Okay cool."
Bruh, green is suck a nice color though. :p