RIP Pigs

DeletedUser14129

Well tbom lives in like Idaho or somewhere out there so I'm going to guess either Tom/Thomas or Travis

DeletedUser14129

You can have a grace period of 1 God Bruche where I wont attack you if you get my name right... has to be first guess.
You don’t attack me anyways lol lol. But for 1 god bruche if confirmed no attacks, that’s an offer I can’t refuse! According to Joseph all the YG leaders know your name so I will give free bps to anyone who knows tbom’s name so I can get the free God Bruche of protection.

DeletedUser11833

According to Joseph all the YG leaders know your name so I will give free bps to anyone who knows tbom’s name so I can get the free God Bruche of protection.

Actually, anyone in the YG discord would know it lol

DeletedUser14129

Actually, anyone in the YG discord would know it lol
I actually asked someone and not naming names, they said that they don’t know your name. Maybe you should be more acquainted with your members lol

DeletedUser13890

I actually asked someone and not naming names, they said that they don’t know your name. Maybe you should be more acquainted with your members lol
Crap, I can't even remember it. He said it a couple times, and now I forget. Sorry fam.

DeletedUser14129

Is that your final answer? If its wrong, no grace period...
Final answer. I'm going to make a hard read and you will say I'm wrong even if I'm right and your name is Tyson.

DeletedUser14129

Without competition to keep him motivated he might God Bruche. Not really a sound reward!!
I have enough on my plate running my alliance and beating up on the pigs. I'll be ok. And thanks Tyson

DeletedUser16139

You are quiet the fanboy aren't you?
smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

DeletedUser15947

you will not last a day near me... stick with the sims near you... or do what Pigs and their 200000000000000000 allies are doing and found on my islands. so i can farm and take them all day. either works.
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif