Rimmed HAHAHAHA -Lousy you are

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser7319

What the fudge did you just fudging say about me, you little butch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fudge out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fudging words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, fudge man. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fudging dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bum off the face of the continent, you little crap. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fudging tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you gosh-dang idiot. I will crap fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fudging dead, kiddo.

Whoa bro! That is a lil extreme. Telling someone there dead..... thats out of control man.

DeletedUser2770

LOL, Big Nips should have been labeled Big Mouth.....

Hey trained sniper killer dont pick on butler, he is to much of a man for you and would bend you over...Pick on an easy target...ME

Contact cl*******s as they have run back round checks on me and have all my personal info and your more than welcomed to come pay me a visit, along with the rest of the big mouths

I have cookies for anyone looking to come visit......

Trained killer/sniper AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH, im scerred
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

DeletedUser

What the fudge did you just fudging say about me, you little butch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fudge out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fudging words. You think you can get away with saying that crap to me over the Internet? Think again, fudge man. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fudging dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable bum off the face of the continent, you little crap. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fudging tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you gosh-dang idiot. I will crap fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fudging dead, kiddo.

Your talking a lot of fudge... I'm sorry I just can't take anybody seriously who loves fudge this much. I think you have a fudge problem... Peanut Butter, Chocolate, maybe Cookies and Cream, IDK you should get some help with that though.
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif

Glad to see that you fellas joined, and weren't too scared after a failed WW's..

I'll just leave this here: http://taubridgeburners.wordpress.com/conference-2014/

Also you forgot to post that nice little video of Meri with the.. Oh maybe I shouldn't post the details...
Let's just say she probably wasn't hungry afterwards or was it the other way around. I get specifics so mixed up sometimes.
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7350

Looks like that was not the best reply to a message after all.

DeletedUser9287

when i read big nips comment i died laughing im about to join the air force and this crap wouldn't happen ever 1 thi military has better use of there time then this and 2 no navy seal would openly talk about ops and kills about mission most of which are probably classified on a game forum such as this 3 top sniper in the military id love to see it bro last i heard the top shot of the military was 1+ mile i doubt u could shoot a bullseye at 100 yards. and as for trained in unarmed combat plz tell me what was the name of your drill SGT would love to meet him heck if things go the way i want them to i may be in the seals some day would love to know this guy

DeletedUser7319

He said Gorilla instead of guerrilla.......What really irritates me is that i am a US Navy Vet, when some dude gets on here and claims all these outlandish things, hes not only making a fool of himself, but slapping real SEALs and real Marines in the face. I didnt find the message all that humorous( except for all the fudge), i found it to be disrespectful and and extremely unnecessary.

DeletedUser

lol I love it how hot you guys are getting from what Big Nips said. :D
Are you guys not aware that this is a very famous copy-pasta? It's been floating around on the interwebz for years. Of course he's not in the military, are you kidding me? You guys are easy to fool. lol

Here - educate yourselves. Navy Seal Copypasta

DeletedUser7319

well must not be that famous... as you and him seem be the only 2 that know that.....

DeletedUser

well must not be that famous... as you and him seem be the only 2 that know that.....

The only two on this thread maybe. ;) It's pretty famous.

Plus, you don't need to be a genius to figure out that he's lying. And it only takes 1 minute after that to google it and find out where it comes from. :D

DeletedUser7319

oh ... you can totally tell he lying no doubt about it....

And once again, had no idea it was a quote or whatever, So i wouldnt have looked it up. i thought it was just some dork in his basement rage typing, bc his feelings got hurt.

DeletedUser

oh ... you can totally tell he lying no doubt about it....

And once again, had no idea it was a quote or whatever, So i wouldnt have looked it up. i thought it was just some dork in his basement rage typing, bc his feelings got hurt.

Can't blame you. The internet is full of dorks rage typing all over the place so I understand why you wouldn't search it. :)

DeletedUser10777

I think we need to call the president... Sounds a little terroristic... Lmao....