Rimmed HAHAHAHA -Lousy you are

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser7319

Annddddd now the AD team is officially broken up lol.

hahaha, i hope you guys keep thinking that, itll make it that much better for us. HAHAHA, come on paul you know us better than that.

DeletedUser6819

rimmed sounds very disturbing...or have i just a dirty mind?

DeletedUser6819

you live in florida? you lucky man/woman...here in holland(the netherlands) its cold and chilly

DeletedUser

I miss the cold... Lived half my life between NW and NE corners of the US. This heat is always stifling.

DeletedUser

Yngwie Malmsteen is an amazing musician too... just wish he would branch out away from the shredding once in a while. I mean, I know he studied violin and whatnot, but the guitar is made for more than just that. And, there are quite a few other techniques he could learn and implement. Like....chords..... lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6819

yngwie is god to me on guitar close followed by Eddie van halen, Paul Gilbert and Joe Satriani(Dimebag was awesome too)

DeletedUser9014

yngwie is god to me on guitar close followed by Eddie van halen, Paul Gilbert and Joe Satriani(Dimebag was awesome too)

smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif
Rising Force

DeletedUser

Lol, Butler I meant the AD team from Tau is broken up, here haha. Trust me, I know exactly what's coming and how much fun you guys will have and damage you'll do (if you guys decide to stay seriously). ES nice to see you again bud! Waiting on you, White Kalifa, and Berglemonster to join so this world can be one giant CS party.

DeletedUser7319

Oh I gotcha haha, well it will be fun for sure. I hope yall are doin good over there man!

DeletedUser

Paul...why wait for them? you're not good enough..!?? lOL,..nother noob?

I like the talkers the most...cause their normally the ones with half the cities of the fighters and still running their mouths.

DeletedUser

Seeing as you have (less than) half the cities of the fighters and you're still running your mouth, I suppose I should take what you say with a grain of salt?

DeletedUser

Paul...why wait for them? you're not good enough..!?? lOL,..nother noob?

I like the talkers the most...cause their normally the ones with half the cities of the fighters and still running their mouths.

A lot of stuff in my personal life is keeping me busy (i.e. My business, my job, my blog on Faith, and other things). I'm not leading an alliance, so I have no responsibilities outside of supporting my team and just doing my thing. Trust me, if I was being legit in this world, everyone would know.

And by "I'm waiting on "x" players", I mean that if those 3 joined, then THE best of the BEST people in the US Servers (from a leadership standpoint) would all be here (course I'm sure there's other good ones, but the top dogs are mostly here minus those 3). Which would mean REAL wars, and REAL stress. You think staying up till 4am to snipe and dodge is stressful with work at 6am? Trust me, that's average for these guys. Wait until they unleash some "Big Gun Tactics" (As I've so rightfully just made up and called it lol).

Anyways, just know they're good, and probably better than you. And by probably, I mean most definitely.

DeletedUser7319

Failed WW's..... i believe we are still there bro.

haha and great link bro, it must suck knowing you dont have friends like we do!! haha your awful! haha

DeletedUser10246

wow not sure if that is suppose to be serious, however I cant stop laughing.