Rimmed HAHAHAHA -Lousy you are

• Thread starter DeletedUser2770
  • Start date

DeletedUser2770

HAHAHAHHAHAAH...... PTW, Wyld Chyld, the Knights Templar, Nixii POOH

See thats what all you get for leaving the home without Daddy..... Now if your good lil children I will let you back home and go beat up the ones that actually think there good

PS- To those of you who ran away from me in Tau and arent playing, I will come here and play with you, maybe this time you guys know what your doing

PSS- PTW ahhahahahHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHahhhAHahHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAha

DeletedUser7319

Xnanax..... you guys know we cant do that, how would we take your cities when you sleep!!! We gotta be in right ( well kinda right) minds!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7919

We reserve the Xanex to deal with EACH OTHER. When we're taking cities, we use just plain ol' fashion hard liquor.

DeletedUser2770

Plain old Fashioned Hard

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser10777

Got some blue label by the keyboard meridian? Lol....nice.... Gotta love a woman who drinks hard liquor....

DeletedUser

says the guy who was too scared to start in 55... "let's join late and start at the rim and build in the middle if no where"

DeletedUser7319

Says the guy that started in 55 and got rimmed, why start in the core if we are finishing a server elsewhere, PTW you know eventually we will be in the core. Patience surely is a virtue that has been lost on you ! hahaha! Now come home before i attack you on TAU with my 10 cities hahahahaha!

DeletedUser2770

You can not start in a core ocean unless you have the time to dedicate to it...With tau being our primary server none of you should have started in the core, hence why you all are getting rimmed.... besides being lousy

DeletedUser

You can not start in a core ocean unless you have the time to dedicate to it...With tau being our primary server none of you should have started in the core, hence why you all are getting rimmed.... besides being lousy

i agree. thats why i waited to start TRT untill 5 PM the day the server opened.

DeletedUser7919

i agree. thats why i waited to start TRT untill 5 PM the day the server opened.

Um, I think AD was referring to a little bit longer than the end of the same day a server opens. *LOL*

DeletedUser

Um, I think AD was referring to a little bit longer than the end of the same day a server opens. *LOL*

yes but if you think about it, where we started was outside of 55 and in the "Safer Area". you didnt have to wait to long to be out of the major Rim area lol

DeletedUser10777

You feel safe childress? That will be coming to an end soon.... I hear you got some heat coming for you.... Ijs....

DeletedUser

You feel safe childress? That will be coming to an end soon.... I hear you got some heat coming for you.... Ijs....

I also hear from many people that you guys are losing citys and are nothing even with that gold you spend

DeletedUser10777

That coming from your friends who already have 100 ls nukes....lol... Come on man... Dont start the hypocrite stuff again....lmao....

And as far as cities... The only ones lost were ones outside our core location that we didnt want to keep supporting... And inactives... No worries though... Keep tabs on us... See if we falter....

For a premade you guys sure arent beating up the rankings or the bp.... Thats for sure....

DeletedUser10777

You just keep an eye on our rankings and bp... We are ranked 6th in points... But 4th as alliance fighters.... Look at yours... Its a little upside down....

DeletedUser

Now be careful, Clint... before your're tagged with multi-posting again!