Rim Tyler Boyd

DeletedUser298

You said you were going NE... so I started NE. I'm coming for you tyler, may the best man win :)

DeletedUser2039

Yea, just joining tonight. I'll be there. :)

EDIT: For clarification, know that I won't be in for a few more hours. I will join at some point tonight.

DeletedUser2039

Actually, just joined.
395I4.jpg

DeletedUser298

I've never rimmed a mod before, he'll be my first :)

DeletedUser298

He was, and daed is counting this as rimming a mod WHEN I do ;-)

DeletedUser2039

I was, but the CM said the milestone would still count for anyone that did.

EDIT: He beat me to it, but you get the point. More like IF...actually, I'll just be sure not to let it happen.

DeletedUser

Tyler likes to get rimmed in RL though. Does that play into this at all?

DeletedUser

I was, but the CM said the milestone would still count for anyone that did.

EDIT: He beat me to it, but you get the point. More like IF...actually, I'll just be sure not to let it happen.
GOOD! If he goes to take your city tell the Sea wolves, we might be at war, but we don't want any foreign powers colonizing on our island.

DeletedUser298

Joshua, this is meant to be a small battle between me and Tyler with support from our friends, but if you guys want to bring in an MRA, one has already approached me asking if they could assist me in taking down Tyler... :\

DeletedUser2039

O noooooooooo. I'm doomedddddddddddddd!>_<

Just kidding. Let's just play the game and see what happens for now. ;)

DeletedUser298

I've spent the entire time since the severs started trying to build ls, I've got a few more building, and haven't really been working on my troops a whole lot. I just assumed you would've had birmes by now... I guess I'll have to start building a bigger army then lol.