Ride or Die says they love to be attacked!

DeletedUser

We of Imperial Death Squad, having lost interest in maintaining a position in the top 12 in favor of preparing for war, have been ripping Ride or Die a new one for thee past 10 hours. They have proven to be an elusive and comical bunch, and declare that they just love to be attacked, so we are more than happy to oblige them, and post a few humorous battle reports and messages for your enjoyment ;)

Wow, what elitists...notice the buffer that was used-

1gccIu4.png

...and again-

0ssfX1x.png

One more-

XlLRQXT.png

By the way...while I applaud the efforts put into the Upsilon Newspaper, I believe the real top 12 should be the actual players rather than the builder's and MRA's...here they are-

fCyvcvW.png

Ga6DYq8.png

I don't know though..that's probably just my biased opinion...what says you?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"you better leave you allaince if thats all you have"
-Thorfoote of Ride or Die-

DeletedUser

Nice that someone realized ABP is the real leaderboard....

so true... but at this point its only day one. lets see where the world is at after a month! thats when its going to be a little more clear what alliances are made of and which ones will survive.

DeletedUser7127

so true... but at this point its only day one. lets see where the world is at after a month! thats when its going to be a little more clear what alliances are made of and which ones will survive.

Where have you been for the past 7 days... lol it's about time someone started talking sense rather than spout off their points and averages.

DeletedUser

He was saying give it a month and we will have clearer results, which I agree with. It's like the world started, Battle Points do matter but the current rankings don't.

DeletedUser

I wholeheartedly agree, the present standings as far as rank go are irrelevant, however, in my humble opinion, the ABP and DBP lists are indubitably more noteworthy and deserving of closer inspection and speculative conversation than the overall point tally of any given alliance. Soo...if anything is going to be discussed and bragged about, let it be this.

thisisgrepolis​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser7127

He was saying give it a month and we will have clearer results, which I agree with. It's like the world started, Battle Points do matter but the current rankings don't.

As do I, I was thanking him for showing up and posting an intelligent response as opposed to the previous bulding point-obsessed players, which would have been understood if you had finished reading my post in its entirety.

DeletedUser

Finally a thread worth reading!

Edit: I also like to be attacked :)

We like to be attacked as well 8)

I'd like to invite you as well as the others to post some screen shots in this thread of your own humorous attacks and messages from Upsilon, if you would.

DeletedUser7127

4PHHj.png

Well you asked for it :)

This was sent to Keltset and I couldn't help myself.

DeletedUser39

Ah, always a pleasure to read such threads. Alliances claiming they are here for war, blood, and conquest! And then, when BP ends, it turns out there isn't a single person amongst their ranks that has a clue of what he/she should do, and the alliance falls apart a few days after BP has ended due to discontent and confusion.

As for 'the real leaderbord', I concur, it's ABP/DBP/TBP. Points are merely an indication of how much buildings you have in your city; I myself never fully expand a city, due to the simple fact it leaves you with less population to use in a useful way (rather than an extra few levels on your Senate for building things faster - assuming there's still something to build when your city is fully expanded, right?). Someone that uses his intelligence rather than his love for points when building a city, will turn out to be victorious every single time. This game is about warfare and conquest; having a lot of points will do nothing but give you bad morale towards your targets.

Just my humble opinion, though.

DeletedUser

BP doesnt matter right now. What matters is who builds up their cities fast enough to conquer, have more population, etc. THEN bp matters... give it about a month

DeletedUser

From my experience...it's not so much the points, the BP, or the rank...all of those are merely indicators of who managed to accumulate a fair number of players who were interested enough in Grepolis to step away from real life for considerable increments of time to commit to investing in their cities...some with lots of gold, others with just an abundance of enthusiasm for the game possibly sparked from some exceptional leadership, or maybe they just had nothing else better to do for a while. By all rites, everyone is right when they say points don't matter, BP doesn't matter, or "wait til a month from now". I agree, and am not here to boast..after all, presently it's Dulce et Decorum who has the spotlight on all fronts at the moment, but how long will that last? It's anyone's guess...but if anyone is going to speculate as far as swim/sink/float, why not thoroughly evaluate all scores collectively? Why bother with a top 12 in the first stages of the game at all? Why not instead build some anticipation for the revelation of the top 12, and not release or publish an official list until at least 30 days into the server? Every server I've played it's been the same..a top 12 list posted sometimes not even 24 hours after a server has begun. Why? We need some new topics and trends in these forums, we need to get away from the standard of a simple "Top 12"...anyone got any ideas what some of these new topics and trends could be? Opinions welcome, don't be shy.

DeletedUser

From my experience...it's not so much the points, the BP, or the rank...all of those are merely indicators of who managed to accumulate a fair number of players who were interested enough in Grepolis to step away from real life for considerable increments of time to commit to investing in their cities...some with lots of gold, others with just an abundance of enthusiasm for the game possibly sparked from some exceptional leadership, or maybe they just had nothing else better to do for a while. By all rites, everyone is right when they say points don't matter, BP doesn't matter, or "wait til a month from now". I agree, and am not here to boast..after all, presently it's Dulce et Decorum who has the spotlight on all fronts at the moment, but how long will that last? It's anyone's guess...but if anyone is going to speculate as far as swim/sink/float, why not thoroughly evaluate all scores collectively? Why bother with a top 12 in the first stages of the game at all? Why not instead build some anticipation for the revelation of the top 12, and not release or publish an official list until at least 30 days into the server? Every server I've played it's been the same..a top 12 list posted sometimes not even 24 hours after a server has begun. Why? We need some new topics and trends in these forums, we need to get away from the standard of a simple "Top 12"...anyone got any ideas what some of these new topics and trends could be? Opinions welcome, don't be shy.

i mean, i agree 100% with u for alliances, that you see their true colors say 20 days after bp ends, but for players, i think it is pretty much the same, but conquests matter more than with alliances, etc.

DeletedUser5088

BP doesnt matter right now. What matters is who builds up their cities fast enough to conquer, have more population, etc. THEN bp matters... give it about a month

^ Yeah I agree. Right now I have like no bp cuz there is no one on my island. I have one 1000 point city which I wiped out (got a message saying "stop attacking me" lol). The next biggest city has 600 pts which I wiped out. After I wiped out the 3rd biggest city that had 500 pts and now what do I do today?. I got only a few bp from each of those cities and now would you say I am bad in the beginning for not having that many bp. Bp starts to kick in to being more of an indicator when alliances have ls or have reach conquest because with ls that is really when alliances can get aggressive and other islands and alliances and then later conquer them. Now in every world it is the people with the biggest wallets who get to ls and conquest first but I am talking more as a whole the alliance has conquest/ls (like the majority of them)

DeletedUser6486

I'm in the same situation, I have one 1100pointer the next best is 700

DeletedUser

Charl you can have one of my bp farms... i have a bunch and the one im giving up only builds archers