Reward dont go to the next lvl...

• Thread starter DeletedUser3157
  • Start date

DeletedUser3157

World: Iota
In Game Name: Vystirch
Have check the known bugs list: Couldn't find it...
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent connection: Yes
Full Version or Mobile Version: Both
Browser and Version: Mozilla Firefox on Full, Safari on Mobil.
Overview of the bug: Only in the ig forums does it not update the or the award info when posted there. It does update in the profile slider bar of awards but not in the forums. Sense i posted the awards for iota in the forums i have gained new awards. It has automatically added them, but not updated awards ive gotten the second lvl on. This is also happening to others who have posted their awards in the forums. Awards that ive seen do it so far are: Jinxed and Robber.
How often this occurs: All the time...
Work Around: none

Thanks for taking the time to look into it,
-Vys

DeletedUser2348

This reminds me of a problem I've noticed in Epsilon but hoped it would fix itself - it has yet to do so...

World: Epsilon
In Game Name: Gustapo
Have check the known bugs list: Yep
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yep
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Yep
Have you tried a different connection: Yep
Full Version or Mobile Version: Full
Browser and Version: Chrome - The newest version....
Overview of the bug: It seems that at least one of my awards in-game doesn't want to update....it's the "Relentless Fighter" award. It shows that I've got the reward for killing 2500 enemy troops but according to my wall I've clearly killed nearly 40k troops. It doesn't bother me too much except this is one of the few awards that I'm actually proud of :p
How often this occurs: Constantly

DeletedUser1048

World: Iota
In Game Name: Vystirch
Have check the known bugs list: Couldn't find it...
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Yes
Have you tried a diffrent connection: Yes
Full Version or Mobile Version: Both
Browser and Version: Mozilla Firefox on Full, Safari on Mobil.
Overview of the bug: Only in the ig forums does it not update the or the award info when posted there. It does update in the profile slider bar of awards but not in the forums. Sense i posted the awards for iota in the forums i have gained new awards. It has automatically added them, but not updated awards ive gotten the second lvl on. This is also happening to others who have posted their awards in the forums. Awards that ive seen do it so far are: Jinxed and Robber.
How often this occurs: All the time...
Work Around: none

Thanks for taking the time to look into it,
-Vys

Did you try refreshing the page when that happened?

This reminds me of a problem I've noticed in Epsilon but hoped it would fix itself - it has yet to do so...

World: Epsilon
In Game Name: Gustapo
Have check the known bugs list: Yep
Have you cleared your cache and cookies: Yep
Have you tried a different computer/laptop/tablelet/phone: Yep
Have you tried a different connection: Yep
Full Version or Mobile Version: Full
Browser and Version: Chrome - The newest version....
Overview of the bug: It seems that at least one of my awards in-game doesn't want to update....it's the "Relentless Fighter" award. It shows that I've got the reward for killing 2500 enemy troops but according to my wall I've clearly killed nearly 40k troops. It doesn't bother me too much except this is one of the few awards that I'm actually proud of :p
How often this occurs: Constantly

Well here is something that I think might be the answer to yours. You see in the city wall it shows all the troops that died in battles that your troops were in and how many troops were killed in battles that your troops were in. Now I think the thing that is confusing you is that you see that a lot of enemy troops have been defeated when you were a defender and you think you have killed 40k when in reality you haven't.

Here is what I mean, here are the troops I have killed according to the wall:

Now I did not kill all 100k of those troops, but they show up there because that is how many troops that have died when I was either attacked or supporting another player who was under attack. But when I support a city I didn't necessarily kill all the troops in the attack, the wall just shows how many troops were lost in the battles that you participated in. Some/most of those troops were killed by others who supported the city as well. I hope that makes some sense.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2348

Right I hadn't thought along that line....that might be where the grey area is on this. I'm not so sure about this part though:
You see in the city wall it shows all the troops that died in battles that your troops were in and how many troops were killed in battles that your troops were in.

I say this because I've always believed that anything that shows up in your own wall as "Defeated As A Defender" are points and kills that are given to you, regardless of if they died in your own city or if they were killed in another city you were supporting. I'm not sure if that makes much sense like it does in my head (I'm hung over so it might not lol). You mentioned that it might have something do do with the part of my wall showing
how many troops were killed in battles that your troops were in
- and to that I say there is no spot on my wall that shows that - I say that because I have supported countless cities where a CS or two have been sunk but yet where is that on my wall? It's not there, because anything on my wall are kills that have been attributed to my troops alone.

Anyways, like I already said I'm hung-over and rambling but thanks for the reply mate......and please, correct me on everything that doesn't make sense :)

DeletedUser1048

The troops in "Defeated as a Defender" doesn't mean you kill all the troops, it just means that is how many died in the battle. For example let just say your friend in your alliance is getting attacked, he has troops, but you and a few other alliance members send him some support. Attack lands, and 1000 slingers (just an example) die in that attack. The city wall would now show that 1000 slingers were killed in "Defeated as a Defender" when really the other players supporting the city also killed some of the slingers sent as well. Troops that show in "Defeated as a Defender" are just troops killed in battles your troops were in, you didn't necessarily kill all the troops especially if you and other players are supporting the same city in order to prevent the revolt from being successful. Hope this makes some sense, maybe someone can explain this better than I can to you.

DeletedUser2348

I understand what you are trying to explain to me, but the pieces don't seem to fit......If what you are saying is true, then why don't I have a bunch of CS on my wall? (I've always assumed when you supported somebody that the kills were distributed by who had more or less support there - I could be wrong though) I know for a fact that my troops/ships have been present on dozens of occasions when a CS has been sunk so if what you are saying about the whole "Defeated As A Defender" thing is true then why doesn't that show on my wall? That's the part that gets me.........regardless it doesn't matter all that much in the big picture lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3157

Did you try refreshing the page when that happened?

Well here is something that I think might be the answer to yours. You see in the city wall it shows all the troops that died in battles that your troops were in and how many troops were killed in battles that your troops were in. Now I think the thing that is confusing you is that you see that a lot of enemy troops have been defeated when you were a defender and you think you have killed 40k when in reality you haven't.

Here is what I mean, here are the troops I have killed according to the wall:

Now I did not kill all 100k of those troops, but they show up there because that is how many troops that have died when I was either attacked or supporting another player who was under attack. But when I support a city I didn't necessarily kill all the troops in the attack, the wall just shows how many troops were lost in the battles that you participated in. Some/most of those troops were killed by others who supported the city as well. I hope that makes some sense.

Yes I ofc have logged in multiple times and refreshed the page. My friends have it happen also. In fact two more awards didn't upgrade to the next lvl only on the alliance forums. I don't see your point involving the city wall it bears no relevance to the problem. If you are awarded an award it should show up the same as in your profile. It's not like defensive troops, if you have the award, well you have it. It should display correctly everywhere.

-Vys

DeletedUser2348

Methinks the 'ole Grepo-Gods need to take a peak at the awards department? Lol.....well at least it doesn't affect the gameplay at all :)

DeletedUser3157

Another one hasn't update on the forums, making a total of 5 so far that won't go to the next rank on the forums.

-Vys

DeletedUser3157

Can you at least tell me if it is a problem and your looking into it please?

-Vys

DeletedUser

Please put in a support ticket so we can look more specifically at yours.