Revolting farms

DeletedUser

Hi every I'm a bit new around here, just started playing today actually. I've managed to take myself 3 farms at this point and have read several of the guides. When I use the loot option I understand the fact that it reduces mood. I have had 2 farms go into revolt already (successfully took 1 back). Both of the said farms remained above 50% mood level. One revolted at 51% the other 52%.

So my question is, is there generally a certain mood % that I should not be going below. From all that I read in the guides I was under the impression that if you stayed above 50% you should be ok?

Thanks for your time
Kurth

DeletedUser

Hello Kurth,

If you open the Farming village demand, or looting menu, you can see the mood, the farming village level, the resources etc.

If your village is at 80%, and you loot it, the village wont start a revolt. But if your city is between 79% and 50%, it can start a revolt, but its not specific.

If your farming village is between 49% and 16%, it may revolt against your city.

And under 15%, the farming village will revolt against your city.

But you can read the WIKI, for more important informations.

If you have more questions, please feel free to ask.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

My personal preference is to keep the mood over 80%, as then I can trade with the farming villages as well, which can be very useful if you're overflowing in a resource and need another particular resource.

DeletedUser

Me, too. I always keep the mood over 80%. If the mood 100%, I make a 40-minute loot.

DeletedUser

A 40 minute loot? I prefer 3 five minute loots, much more profitable, otherwise I just stick with demanding, though I have accidentally done an 8 hour loot. *shivers*

DeletedUser

Yes, 5 minute loot is better, but if you demand about 10 hours, you want free time (40 minute).

DeletedUser

You are welcome!

If you have more questions, feel free to ask!

DeletedUser

I always loot at the begin of the day! Later i'm going to demand. Also i loot for 8 hours even is the mood 85%