Revolt times

DeletedUser

Is the revolt time still 12 hours in a 2x speed game, or is it then 6hrs?

DeletedUser39

No, it stays 12 hours. The revolt timer is not dependant of the server speed, and will always be 12 hours.

DeletedUser

this time change for conquest speed and go from 24hours for speed 1 till if i remember well 8hours for speed 3

DeletedUser39

this time change for conquest speed and go from 24hours for speed 1 till if i remember well 8hours for speed 3

This only goes for worlds which have the 'conquest' mechanic instead of 'revolt'. Yes, for conquest worlds the conquest time is 24/world speed. Revolt always has a 12-hour 'lead up' period.

DeletedUser

I just got it started and see how it works now. Guess I could have launched before work last night. Oh well, that is what first games are for. Thanks for the response.

DeletedUser

klick on academy,icons on level 28/30 last one is either conquest or revolt,depend in which world you are,so just put mouse on that icon and type of world will show up

DeletedUser39

When a world gets announced on the Fora, all settings will be made public before it opens. In these settings you can find world speed, unit speed, alliance cap, system used for conquering and wether it has morale/no morale. As shown in the image below, you can find the conquest-settings by going to the public fora and clicking on 'Worlds'-title (not Warrior, it shows a blank page)

2zs2yoh.jpg

You will be able to see the settings per server here, and will be able to see of any future servers when they open.

DeletedUser

When a world gets announced on the Fora, all settings will be made public before it opens. In these settings you can find world speed, unit speed, alliance cap, system used for conquering and wether it has morale/no morale. As shown in the image below, you can find the conquest-settings by going to the public fora and clicking on 'Worlds'-title (not Warrior, it shows a blank page)

2zs2yoh.jpg

You will be able to see the settings per server here, and will be able to see of any future servers when they open.

Or like this :)

DeletedUser

Those are the different types of how to take a city. Revolt is where you have to first stick a city in revolt by winning an attack set to the revolt setting. Then you merely have to land the CS in there after 12 hours, within a 12 hour window. For conquest, you have to land the CS, and defend it for 24/x hours, where x is the world speed. In Beta, that'd be 12 hours.