Revelation's War

DeletedUser

We're now at war with Fight Club 1 & 2. This is going to be very fun >:)

Frownybrown, hope you don't mind being neighbors!

DeletedUser

Ohhhh yeahhhh. ;) We got a lot of ground to cover and they're twice as big as us, but hey, nothing like showing people how real leadership and real alliances work. Kinda wish all you guys in TB were in my group for this one because I know you all would have a field day lol

DeletedUser

Ohhhh yeahhhh. ;) We got a lot of ground to cover and they're twice as big as us, but hey, nothing like showing people how real leadership and real alliances work. Kinda wish all you guys in TB were in my group for this one because I know you all would have a field day lol

lol size doesnt matter. Quality over quantity.

DeletedUser

Oh hey look now Legacy wants to fight too. Because "we threatened their people". LOL

The only threats we've done is be in the ocean and put up better numbers ;)

Ohhh boy. Why do people insist to always go after me? Lol

DeletedUser

lol

Oh hey look now Legacy wants to fight too. Because "we threatened their people". LOL

The only threats we've done is be in the ocean and put up better numbers ;)

Ohhh boy. Why do people insist to always go after me? Lol

Mate you guys felt you were the best your members sold yous out you and grumpy were being dictators instead of listening to your members I got back and accepted my second in commands choice in the end legacy has stomped all over yous and won't stop.

No need to respond because all that will be said is bla bla threat bla bla thats all you do

DeletedUser

I'm kinda confused En.Server Veteran. Where on earth did you get the idea I was a dictator, let alone someone who actually wanted to lead? The only thing I wanted was the title Grand Poobah, to be able to wear a silly hat, and to be able to create a secret handshake.

This game was a diversion for me before I went back to school. I let everyone know ahead of time that once school started, I would no longer be playing.

DeletedUser

Grumpy I have no true problem with you but we went to war with you because your members said you and Paul were being dictators they were afraid to leave because paul had them believe they would be rimmed if they did

DeletedUser

En. Please tell me which members said this? Because out of over FIVE messages War-Cursed sent to my members to join you guys none left me for you. And every time I called out your poor leadership you guys had people jump from your alliance to my team.. And btw I STILL have the BEST team in our ocean. Your guys "just want to play and be part of the team" (as voiced by over 10 of your members). My guys, actually want to win and actually want to play.

Secondly, you guys betrayed us. And had spies (and still have one) in my team. So OF COURSE we're not going to be able to do much when we're fighting Fight Club and many other alliances. And that's why you were able to catch us "napping" because your spies saw that most of my good players were having real life events take them away from the game for a while. Once that happened, you guys attacked. Well Sherlock, doesn't take a genius to figure out that I now have a spy and that we're not going to be able to do so hot.

My Real "only mistake" that I made was to save you guys all FIVE times I did save you guys. Why did I do this? Because I had a plan, and I thought better of you guys. But my view was corrected.

This happens in every world I'm in. No alliance can defeat mine without either betraying a pact/NAP, or having a spy come into my team. Because my leadership is strong, effective, and efficient. I haven't had ONE alliance straight up defeat my team in any world that was an enemy start to finish. Everyone has to betray me.

And I can't help people who want to be jerks or who have to "sneak attack" me to win. But hey, I'm sorry you guys couldn't beat us straight up either. :)

DeletedUser3819

the beginning is going to have to come out to the rim just so someone will fight with us

DeletedUser

Please do so! Even if me and you do go to war at least I'll FINALLY meet an alliance that can beat my guys straight up :) lol

DeletedUser

Mate funny you are lol who left us those same players who left are now rimmed it was only three who had 2k points and fight club hasn't been minding yous nothing. Also look at rankings all that stuff you speak of wich alliance has grown and wich one has fallen. And so far we have gotten your members to join us. Yes your winning but only in the ranking honestly mate. Numbers dont lie any one can check grepo stats. And hey so far we have been stomping yous as a a good leader you say you are you should at least have a plan to counter us but instead you guys have yet to place any of my members in segie.

Ps
join en.server lets see how you fair there I dont think you would last mate cheers

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

En. Let me remind you that you guys had to "defeat us" through spies. Of which I discovered a FIFTH spy today. You wanna talk numbers? The ONLY numbers you guys have us beat in, is alliance total points for city building. You guys WERE an MRA. Then I came in and gave you guys help (which unfortunately was my mistake as I guess I'm just too nice of a person), and I SHOWED you guys how to really get YOUR numbers up and what to do. And then you guys did it. But were still lower than us in ALL numbers minus total points. And personally the smack talking I've done, I'm sorry is the truth. Smack talk is when there's no truth behind it or when someone speaks out of frustration. I spoke out of truth. Just like this post. How about YOU go check the stats. Because I do every day.

Like I said, I have not come across one alliance that can beat any alliance I create straight up. Not in Beta, not in Tau, and not here in Omega.

And you're right, Fight Club wasn't doing a thing because they CAN'T do a thing. Their leadership is even WORSE than yours is now that I fixed you guys lol. We launched 2 test CS attempts on them to see how quickly they would respond and they were only minutes away from failing each time and it took HALF of their alliance to destroy tiny CS attempts we sent. They're even more of an MRA than you guys were. And Dickyt69 and his leaders wanna claim all these numbers and how they "tied for winning a world". Sorry buddy but there's no such thing as a "Tie" for winning a world. They lost. And their "stats" are city builders. Their ABP is horribly low and their Conquering rate is even lower. It's honestly, a humungous joke how they claim such silly things and boast of themselves when upon review, are weak.

And what's even more funny is you're still messaging my people to join you guys and no one is moving.. Ever wonder why? Because they're LOYAL and they recognize good leadership when it's there.

To end this conversation I'll close with this:
You can say all you want, about how "I'm a dictator" and how I'm a poor leader and our numbers stink and so on. But really, you have no proof to any of those claims and what proof that can be found of me and my team will tell you opposite of what you say and support what I say.

And as any good leader, I made mistakes. My 3 main mistakes were these 3:
1) Saving you guys 5 times and not killing you guys when we had multiple chances
2) Merging The Last Rite into my team to save them after good relations had been built (which went sour because FieldMarshal doesn't like that I believe in God so he turns pretty much his own people into spies for you guys and Fight Club)
3) Being too nice and humble to others not in my team.

^ And that all is changing.

Correction: I'm up to 7 spies now.. Seriously this is pathetic..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Tell me about it -_-

Wait until you start dealing with Fight Club. Much worse drama.

DeletedUser

Well it looks like we may not be around for too much longer as Legacy as yet again betrayed us. Guess that's what happens when you're the strongest in your area. You get all the other bigger but weaker alliances to go after you. Looks like I got a milestone!